What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Gleam  (Read 5497 times)

Bert2013

Hot Springs Gleam
« on: September 04, 2013, 03:53:05 pm »
Newbie. Never had a hot tub but am getting the itch.. Live in midwest so mainly would use in fall/winter I suppose. I am looking at the Gleam but having hard time justifying price of $11,700. It is a monster size but main reason I am looking that size is I have 4 and 7 year old that love when they are in hot tub and move around a lot. Seems as if a bigger one would allow for them to enjoy without being on top of wife and I. Anyone out there have thoughts/reviews? Only family of 4 and doubt many times I would have freinds over to hot tub, but who knows.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Gleam
« on: September 04, 2013, 03:53:05 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Hot Springs Gleam
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 04:01:43 pm »
Spas like the Gleam, Jacuzzi J-495, Sundance Maxxus, etc. are basically the most expensive spas in the industry to justifying the price can be difficult once you approach 11-15k, but it is what it is, if you don't want to spend that you can certainly get into a very high quality 5-6person spa for 7-10k

Bert2013

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 04:14:21 pm »
Certainly have to get over the price shock, but I guess my question on the Gleam itself and the size. With that type size do you still get the feel of a hot tub? I have not done a wet soak and truly never thought about doing that until I kept reading on this site that I should. It just seems like it would be fun for kiddos and versitile enough to have other people or just the wife and I. Just wondering thoughts and opinions if it would swallow up just two people or even the family if that is who uses it most...

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 05:36:01 pm »
Certainly have to get over the price shock, but I guess my question on the Gleam itself and the size. With that type size do you still get the feel of a hot tub? I have not done a wet soak and truly never thought about doing that until I kept reading on this site that I should. It just seems like it would be fun for kiddos and versitile enough to have other people or just the wife and I. Just wondering thoughts and opinions if it would swallow up just two people or even the family if that is who uses it most...

I thought it would be "grossly huge" until we brought one into my back wet test room and filled it up...once filled I realized its not even 1 foot bigger than our Grandee model which we sell a ton of so in my opinion its not "grossly" big...for a full family it would be a great tub, lots of lights, plenty of jets and power to comfortably sit an entire family without crossing legs with one another...btw here is a couple pics of one we installed about 6 weeks ago...

one more in the "mood" room  ;D

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:40:31 pm by TwinCitiesHotSpring »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 05:36:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42