What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Independent Service Rep in Richmond, Va for Barefoot/Hawkeye  (Read 2468 times)

TubbinSoon, now we be tubbin

• Wot the
Independent Service Rep in Richmond, Va for Barefoot/Hawkeye
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:06:41 pm »
Well, Hawkeye no longer sells parts or provides service negating the reason I bought one from them. I have located a leak at the cut off valve for jets in one corner. Not sure if it is the valve or the tubing below. Was hoping to find Randy the old Hawkeye service guy who left them years ago. Any ideas on who could source the parts and replace them? Would prefer and independent rep since the company people have set diagnostic and travel rates that are not very reasonable when I have diagnosed the problem, exposed the parts and all you have to do is bring the parts (I hope on the truck) and change them in one trip.

If you are looking for Hawkeye or Barefoot tubs, you may want to think again now that parts and service are gone.

Hot Tub Forum

Independent Service Rep in Richmond, Va for Barefoot/Hawkeye
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:06:41 pm »

stillerfan32

Re: Independent Service Rep in Richmond, Va for Barefoot/Hawkeye
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 04:48:38 pm »
I've been trying to reach Hawkeye Customer Service for the last 10 days by online submission and voicemails.

If I have a warranty part that needs replaced, how do I go about fixing it?

Why did they do away with their parts and customer service section?

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Independent Service Rep in Richmond, Va for Barefoot/Hawkeye
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 04:48:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42