What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Important question regarding filling hot tub with well water.  (Read 4342 times)

kurt6137

Important question regarding filling hot tub with well water.
« on: August 08, 2013, 06:17:27 pm »
Hi all, have started filling my hot tub with well water, yes I have a filter specifically designed to filter all the bad stuff out from my well, before it goes into my hot tub, my tub is 355 gallons (hot springs sovereign) I was going to fill it up half way tonight and the rest tomorrow. Will my well go dry filling a hot tub ?, have others done it, we dont have droughts here, it is allready half done and im thinking go all the way, my well is 325 feet deep, we do get a lot of rain in upstate ny, but no droughts in all the time i lived here. All answers appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Important question regarding filling hot tub with well water.
« on: August 08, 2013, 06:17:27 pm »

kurt6137

Re: Important question regarding filling hot tub with well water.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 08:16:09 pm »
Well, I could not wait for a answer, I just finished filling the tub and no worries on the well, this tub filled up quickly and I will be using my well to do refills from now on. Instead of begging to pay people to come and deliver water. Around my house, contractors say they will be there, then dont call, dont deliver, im tired of that shit. So I will fill it my self from now on.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 07:02:16 am »
I don't think anyone here could of answered your question. You know your well better than any of us do. I know I could get 355 gallons out of my well over and over and it would be fine.
Retired

kurt6137

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 05:02:04 pm »
I hear you Tinman, sometimes i can be too worried about things, my neighbors told me, they have actually filled small pools with the wells around here and had no problems, do hot tub, no problem.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 05:02:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42