What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Cover where to buy??  (Read 2251 times)

rphman

• Caldera Moorea 07
New Cover where to buy??
« on: July 27, 2013, 12:31:07 pm »
Well it's been 6 years and I have to get a new cover for my 07 Caldera Moorea. I did a search and all the posts are quite old. Trying to decide to try to get a new cover from Caldera or someone else. I know Doc always got good reviews. Have anyone purchased a new cover lately?? How about some advice. Thanks!!

Hot Tub Forum

New Cover where to buy??
« on: July 27, 2013, 12:31:07 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: New Cover where to buy??
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 06:44:11 pm »
I have purchased several from RH Tubs (Roberts Hot Tubs) for customers and a couple for myself. So far I have not had a bad fit and all covers have been top notch.
Retired

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:41:56 am »
Well it's been 6 years and I have to get a new cover for my 07 Caldera Moorea. I did a search and all the posts are quite old. Trying to decide to try to get a new cover from Caldera or someone else. I know Doc always got good reviews. Have anyone purchased a new cover lately?? How about some advice. Thanks!!

I bought mine from there.  Overall, I was happy with the measurement process, which was intimidating at first, but I had no choice as my original dealer was out of business.  The cover arrived in a timely manner and fit perfectly.  It looked great. I only kept the tub 2 years so that is all I can say about how long it lasted.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:41:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42