What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign is a nice tub. My review.  (Read 3358 times)

kurt6137

2013 Hot Springs Sovereign is a nice tub. My review.
« on: July 27, 2013, 07:50:03 pm »
Well, I have had my 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign now for 4 months and have to say, I am very pleased in the quality and construction of this tub. I will also give a review, at its 5 year mark. I had to drain my tub today and it could have not been easier, due to the height and shell design, draining this tub was super easy, compared to the last two tubs I have owned, the Tri-X filters are worth the extra money to purchase, I kept my old ones as backup. The jets are nice and the motomassage is great for the back and I found that if i lay the opposite end, I can do the bottoms of my aching feet. Wow, talk about foot massage. The ozonator does work and makes less adding of chemicals, but I screwed up and let the tub go too long, without shocking and forgot a couple of times after dipping, to add chlorine. My mistake , which ended up me draining the tub and doing a refill. I was dreading it, but after how easy it was, I was happy, this tub does not leave water in the bottom, like the last tubs I have owned, which to me is great, I was able to clean the shell with one towel and no water to wipe up, except very little in the filter area, which was next to nothing. I love the sandstone shell, no stains or scratches yet. The lights on this tub are awesome, due to you can set different moods, by lighting only certain areas of the tub, in my opinion a nice option. The jets are easy to remove, but when i removed them, they did not need cleaning and neither did the inside jet area, where it locked into. The best thing, was I never had to get in the tub to clean it, I was able to reach all areas, by stretching, this is a big plus for me and I am only 5ft'9, the more I use this tub, the more I like it. I want to thank the dealers and techies on this forum too. They guided me to the right choice and given me very good insight on hot tub maintenance. Thanks Kurt.

Hot Tub Forum

2013 Hot Springs Sovereign is a nice tub. My review.
« on: July 27, 2013, 07:50:03 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: 2013 Hot Springs Sovereign is a nice tub. My review.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 02:14:59 pm »
glad to hear your enjoying your new Sovereign...Happy Soaking!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:49:52 am »
Glad to hear it! The Soverign and Vanguard were high up on my list.  While I am the type to find alternate ways to use seats/jets, I hadn't thought about putting my feet on the motomassage.  I'll have to try that on my sister's Vanguard next time.   My favorite alternative in my current tub is to sit on the floor and use the foot jets as hip jets.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:49:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42