What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help.....! which Hot Tub  (Read 3283 times)

fubar925

Help.....! which Hot Tub
« on: July 26, 2013, 02:51:42 pm »
Hi guys/gals totally new to the forum and the world of hot tubs.. Need some advice regarding hot tubs... I live in the uk and been looking around at Hot tubs for a few months and with so many on the market im so confused. So my budget is £6500 and the wife's budget is £5500... So in the middle of that budget means compromise from both sides, The high end means i will be sleeping in the tub well the lower end means I will sit a moan about what I could of got...lol ;D

The options so far in ££s are a...
Saratoga Canfield with 10 warranty I think with 2 years parts and labour... £6,500 all in. no music
Saratoga Putnam  with 10 warranty I think with 2 years parts and labour...£5,500 all in.  no music
Jacuzzi J345 with 5 years warranty need to check parts and labour.............£5,500 all in. fm and cd
South seas 729l  12 years structure 5 years surface 2 years parts and labour £4995+ £500 for bluetooth 
Also looked at a artic cub second hand 1 year warranty thats it at £4,995 and a klondike £5,995..

Any advice or even suggestions would be great thanks..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:39:48 am by fubar925 »

Hot Tub Forum

Help.....! which Hot Tub
« on: July 26, 2013, 02:51:42 pm »

Sam

Re: Help.....! which Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 03:09:21 pm »
Not really familiar with Saratoga Spas, but Jacuzzi is certainly a very reputable brand.  From looking at Saratoga's website, there doesn't seem to be anything special or unique about them.  It also appears that they charge extra for full foam. 

The Jacuzzi warranty should include parts and labor for the full 5 years.  So you have a more reputable brand that is less expensive, better warranty, includes the audio system and is under budget.  It seems like a no-brainer to me.

fubar925

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 03:22:37 pm »
Thanks for the reply...

The Saratoga's and Jacuzzi are both display stock which is why the Jacuzzi is only 2 years parts and labour and not 5 years. Does the amount of jets mean a lot? because both have 2 main pumps and one smaller filter pump if im not mistaken but the jacuzzi has less jets..

Thanks
Brett

castletonia

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 04:48:10 pm »
I will only comment on Saratoga as I used to sell them. 

Full-Foam is standard on the Luxury line which the Canfield and Putnam are part of.  They do not have any "special" features or gimmicks, but they do offer in my opinion very good therapy and build quality.  The company is very good to deal with and I have not been an active dealer in 7 years.  The only reason we stopped carrying them is that since they are a smaller, more regional mfg, they tended to charge a little more and we were not able to be as competitive as needed considering the price and that they are not well known outside of the east coast.

I would be more than comfortable saying that I would buy one personally based on my knowledge of the company and the product and that if I owned the company I work for, they would be one of the finalist for whom I would carry.

Flyonthewall

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 05:16:17 pm »
sounds like some good tubs.  my only advice would be to pick the tub and dealer that you feel best about.  don't let stereos influence you.  with portable bluetooth speakers and ipads/ipods/smart phones you can have all the music you want for a fraction of the cost, and no service calls on them down the road. 

fubar925

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 05:24:47 pm »
Guys thanks for all the input Re the stereo not a big selling point for me was thinking of a sonso speaker, but wanted to say what the dealers offered.. But still unclear as to which to go for please keep the suggestions coming....

Does any one know whats got the best filtration cleaning system or best for shoulders?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 05:24:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42