What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-275 VS Maax Elite Spas 3600  (Read 8485 times)

DerKonig

Jacuzzi J-275 VS Maax Elite Spas 3600
« on: May 19, 2013, 09:05:51 am »
Hey guys, i'm new here, this is the best place on the web were we could find customer reviews.  So like i said we are new here and in the hunt for our first spa, we started with Costco Evolution Spas Montego Bay 100-jet, i tough, the more the merrier, but i guess i was wrong about the more jet option.

Next we went to a local store for an Hydropool 6000, it was in special but add 0 option with 40 Jet.

So now we are going to take a 5 hour drive next week to go see the Jacuzzi J-275 (45 jets) and Maax Elite Spas 3600 (49 Jets ), without seeing any of those 2, we are pulling for the Jacuzzi but the salesman seem more in the Elite Spas, he said it was more isolated and quieter then the Jacuzzi.

Does any of you guys have feedback on those model, even the Hydropool? It would be really appreciated.

PS : Sorry for my english i'm french :)

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-275 VS Maax Elite Spas 3600
« on: May 19, 2013, 09:05:51 am »

rin-spa-aic

Re: Jacuzzi J-275 VS Maax Elite Spas 3600
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 10:11:44 pm »
If you are driving 5 hours definitely make sure they have those tubs set up for wet test!

You never know what you will prefer until you are actually in the tub.

Prior to physically getting in tubs I was looking at a couple tubs and thought maybe Sundance would be a good fit, but I ended up really not liking it. The similar Jacuzzi model was much better.

Maax wasn't even on the radar during the initial research phase, but in the end that's what we ended up with.

The Jacuzzi 275 looks like a good choice.
Personally I like the air blower option on the Maax 3600.

Aside from the air blower I would probably pick the J-275 on paper.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 06:18:59 am »
Most say bad things about air blowers but I liked them also. They came at a noisy cost but they sure turned the tub into a bubble cauldron of hot swirly water.
Retired

DerKonig

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 08:57:08 am »
If you are driving 5 hours definitely make sure they have those tubs set up for wet test!

You never know what you will prefer until you are actually in the tub.

Prior to physically getting in tubs I was looking at a couple tubs and thought maybe Sundance would be a good fit, but I ended up really not liking it. The similar Jacuzzi model was much better.

Maax wasn't even on the radar during the initial research phase, but in the end that's what we ended up with.

The Jacuzzi 275 looks like a good choice.
Personally I like the air blower option on the Maax 3600.

Aside from the air blower I would probably pick the J-275 on paper.

Tx man, we just bought it the J-275, the salesman wanted us to go with the 3600 but i didn't like the corner inside the spas, where you could put a small child i guess, my girlfriend was deeper in the J-275 loundger but, that's my place :D

northerndip

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 03:25:33 pm »
DerKonig, are you satisfied with your recent Jacuzzi 275 purchase?  I'm interested in this model as well.

I'm in Montreal, Quebec, so can any J-200 series owner provide an idea how it has performed in cold temperatures? (particularly, energy consumption).

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 03:25:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42