What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: fun things to do with your hot tub  (Read 4563 times)

mattwelke

fun things to do with your hot tub
« on: July 01, 2013, 08:16:07 pm »
So i thought i would make a thread about fun things people are doing in or with their hottubs.

I just got out of a 4 hour soak with some friends here on canada day. It was a hot one and about +30C. I had been trying to get the temp down a bit and got it down to only about 100 F but we found it still a bit too hot. Needless to say we took the garden house out on the mist setting oand were spraying eachother with the mister. I thought it would be a cool idea to install a mister spray system against my house to have on during those hot scorching days. Anyone done this before? Its like being out in the rain when its bright and sunny.

Also busted out some cuban cigars..needless to day it was a wonderful afternoon with some friends breaking in the new spa.

Anything else to add id love to hear it?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:18:59 pm by mattwelke »

Hot Tub Forum

fun things to do with your hot tub
« on: July 01, 2013, 08:16:07 pm »

Spoiledrotten

Re: fun things to do with your hot tub
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 10:51:31 pm »
A mister is a great idea! The little wife and I use a fan to keep our heads cooled down when the tub just doesn't want to make it down to 93*.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

vangoghsear

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 08:05:44 am »
I set the tub down in the mid 90's in the warmer months.  I only use it for relaxation anyway an not therapy so I only run it about 98 deg F max even in the winter.

I like that fan idea.  I bet that helps keep bugs away too.

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 08:08:32 am »
Vango, that's the way we use our spa. I love it at about 93* in the summer and like you, about 95-97* in the winter. I don't want to get in a body of water and sit there sweating. The fan does work to keep bugs away but we also have a gazebo around/over ours with a bug screen net around it. See it in the "show us your hot tub" section.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 08:08:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42