What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Issues with 2010 Sundance Cameo Control Panel - Advice Requested.  (Read 3118 times)

hailypup20

Forum,

Looking for some advice on a problem I am having with my 2010 Sundance Cameo.  I'll try and explain as best as I can...

After returning from a short vacation (1 week-ish), I went outside to douse my hot tub with dichlor, and when I went out there, it was running when I was opening it...the familiar hum associated with heating/ozonator was there, and the water felt just fine, albeit a bit cloudy from lack of recent use.  However, the control panel is only partially functional.  The LCD portion where it typically reads a temperature is not reading properly, and appears to be flashing slightly (very hard to explain - doesn't ever display a recognizable value for temperature...).  Additionally, a bunch of icons are on, and the word 'standard' is printed.  I CAN trigger the LED lights (dim, change color, etc), but I CANNOT do anything else (turn jets on/off, blowers, etc). 

I tried utilizing the remote to see if it would perform any tasks, but same scenario...other than lights, nothing will change.

So far, I tried simply powering on and off the tub from the outside breaker...no change in status.

Any ideas?  The tub is about 2.5 years old, so it is under warranty for electronic purposes, but I had to call them out not long ago due to a problem with a check valve issue that entailed a service call and would love to avoid another if possible, but I'm worried my control panel may be effectively dead.  This forum has given great advice in the past, and I appreciate any help at this time as well.

If additional details are needed, please ask and I will do my best to provide in a timely manner.

Regards - hailypup20

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Issues with 2010 Sundance Cameo Control Panel - Advice Requested.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:40:29 pm »
 Sounds like you need a new topside..  If it's under warranty give the dealer a call.

hailypup20

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 11:09:00 am »
Thanks for the reply - ended up being a bad board altogether - probably some type of power surge...running good again though!

Cheers - hailypup20

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 11:09:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42