What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Color wheel  (Read 2033 times)

girlinhotwater

Color wheel
« on: June 24, 2013, 02:44:13 pm »
Well I've had my Hot Springs Envoy for a couple weeks and loving my beautiful spa. I'll post some pics once my deck project is completed. Quick question though in regards to the color wheel. I am wondering if there is any way to slow down the speed of the color wheel option. I personally feel it changes too quickly and would love to find a way to slow it down. I've looked in the owner's manual and can't find anything on this. If anyone has a secret let me know. Thanks  8)

Hot Tub Forum

Color wheel
« on: June 24, 2013, 02:44:13 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Color wheel
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 03:39:18 pm »
Well I've had my Hot Springs Envoy for a couple weeks and loving my beautiful spa. I'll post some pics once my deck project is completed. Quick question though in regards to the color wheel. I am wondering if there is any way to slow down the speed of the color wheel option. I personally feel it changes too quickly and would love to find a way to slow it down. I've looked in the owner's manual and can't find anything on this. If anyone has a secret let me know. Thanks  8)

the color wheel cannot be slowed down

girlinhotwater

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 09:18:28 pm »
Bummer...I was in a friend's spa that had that option and I thought it was a H.S spa but I guess not. Thanks for answering my question I won't waste anymore time trying to figure it out.

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 08:16:04 am »
I noticed that our Envoy wheel moves fairly quickly, but that didn't bother me as we haven't used the wheel but once; to get a feel of each color to deside which colors looked the best to us. We don't like the white or the yellow. The rest, we love. And BTW, congrats on your new HT.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 08:16:04 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42