What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Replace or Repair?  (Read 2607 times)

So Relaxing

Replace or Repair?
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:50:49 pm »
Many of you have read my earlier post but no one has offered any comments...from reading through the  forum, I know there is a lot of knowledge shared by many and I really would appreciate your input on this.

Hot Tub Forum

Replace or Repair?
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:50:49 pm »

Sam

Re: Replace or Repair?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 04:23:44 pm »
Personally, I would not even consider replumbing and reskirting a spa that is that old and not a name brand.  That is a pretty big job and there is quite a bit of potential for problems.  You would be much better off looking for a refurbished spa or spending just a little bit more and getting a new spa. 

You mention that you like the fact that it heats by pump friction.  I'm not sure that I understand why this is important to you.  I would personally prefer a spa with an actual heater in it.  If energy efficiency is your concern, you can still achieve that with a normal heater.  Spending all of that time and money to refurbish a spa that would still have 7 year old components and an even older shell just does not make sense. 

I wish you the best of luck whichever way you go  :)

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Replace or Repair?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 04:23:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42