What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Select Series  (Read 2394 times)

jtnjw

Sundance Select Series
« on: June 04, 2013, 12:05:42 am »
Does anyone have information on issues with or reliability of the relatively new Sundance Select Series? I'm interested in the Victoria b/c of the lounge seat. The energy efficiency of the Select Series is also attractive. However, I'm concerned the bugs may not be worked out of the new design - electronics, jets, etc... Also, any sense of whether the synthics top deck that conceals the acrylic edge will hold up over time?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Select Series
« on: June 04, 2013, 12:05:42 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Sundance Select Series
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 01:03:44 am »
 Well it's not exactly new, and I have sold quite a few of the Jacuzzi JLX series with very limited problems.   Bad topside here failed pump there, really nothing more than any other spas out in the market.     I have always said and still do.   Doesn't matter which brand,or how much you paid for it, they can still have issues, it's a hot tub, but some more than others. Question is how is the dealer you bought it from, going to take care of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MNFG can for the most part only do so much, it's the dealer that will make or break the experience! 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance Select Series
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 01:03:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42