What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 10 grand ill take 2:)...http://www.integrityspas.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductC  (Read 17638 times)

Hot Tub Forum

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Where can I sit in one to see how it feels? Do you think suite 200 in the KC office building listed has a showroom? I hate TV's in tubs. I give the TV a couple months before it fails.
Retired

brillskill

Yea...I was being sarcastic...

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
So was I
Retired

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
90 Day Parts and Labor on TV and DVD Components
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Even some name-brand tubs only offer a year on stereo systems, TVs and the like.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

brillskill

i just meant all that for 10 grand...(momma always said "if its too good to be true...."

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
 Well it was marked down from an MSRP of 29,000   ;)

brillskill

^^^lol..yea its a bargain!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
90 Day Parts and Labor on TV and DVD Components

TVs and DVD players in hot tubs, ugh. They still probably have issues within the warranty period lol.

I'm still waiting for someone to put a microwave in a hot tub. Now there is a game changer!  ;) ;D
220, 221, whatever it takes!

brillskill

thing sits 10! has 123 jets ...10 grand!...and tv and stereo ..lights galore..even if its a piece of chit how do they make money?

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
 Same way someone made money on your spa..

brillskill

i see your point jim,,but my tub was 3200 bucks one small pump no ozone no tvs no radio ..not apples to apples

brillskill

oh and ships free..the thing is heavy!

TwinCitiesHotSpring

thing sits 10! has 123 jets ...10 grand!...and tv and stereo ..lights galore..even if its a piece of chit how do they make money?

they make money by sourcing the cheapest Chinese junk components they can possibly find, using non stainless fasteners, non-pressure treated crap wood for the frame, clamps and hoses instead of PVC and glue, little to no insulation, and ya it has 125 jets but 115 of them are the same cheap small bullet jet they buy in large quantity...and the icing on the cake is the pathetic 1-2 year parts & labor warranty which is the same warranty that can be had on spas costing $2,995

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42