What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance - best hydrotherapy lounge seat  (Read 1963 times)

jtnjw

Sundance - best hydrotherapy lounge seat
« on: May 22, 2013, 02:47:43 pm »
I would like any advice on the best lounge seat based on hydrotherapy massage for calves and hamstrings. Sundance is the only spa I am considering for a number of reasons, so no need to include advice on other brands. I'm looking at the 880 Altamar, the Select Victoria or the 780 Hamilton. I live in a remote area so wet/dry testing is not an option for these models.

Also, any perspective on reliability/longevity of the less proven Select Series would be appreciated. The Victoria lounge looks interesting and the energy efficiency is certainly appealing, but I'm concerned about a new design not having the "bugs" worked out.

Thanks for any help!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance - best hydrotherapy lounge seat
« on: May 22, 2013, 02:47:43 pm »

kurt6137

Re: Sundance - best hydrotherapy lounge seat
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 11:17:29 am »
I have owned the Sundance Cameo and the lounge and jets in that tub were amazing, the only reason I got rid of the tub, was I gave it away to my daughter and her husband and went out and bought a Hot Springs Sovereign with moto jet. The jets I loved in the Sundance and the lounge was great, but the jets were too powerful for my wife, she never would turn them down, I hear you on the new design, go with a proven model.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance - best hydrotherapy lounge seat
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 11:17:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42