What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need help identifying this hot tub! Thanks in advance :)  (Read 2809 times)

Roncore

Need help identifying this hot tub! Thanks in advance :)
« on: May 17, 2013, 02:50:50 pm »
What a great forum! 

My friend's parents gave me this hot tub a few years ago and I've got to buy some seals/o-rings for it and need help identifying it.  It has the service number 1-800-393-3399

Google searching that brings me to this site http://www.livingthespalife.com/index.html

Anyways, any help would be appreciated!  For some reason I believe they said the manufacturer started with a W but they are not reachable these days.

Hot Tub Forum

Need help identifying this hot tub! Thanks in advance :)
« on: May 17, 2013, 02:50:50 pm »

Sam

Re: Need help identifying this hot tub! Thanks in advance :)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 12:23:09 pm »
It is probably one of the many brands that uses off the shelf components.  You should just be able to bring the seals/o-rings into a store and find them without ever knowing the brand.  There are quite a few older brands with no identifying information on them.  If you really want to know, there may be a placard somewhere in the equipment compartment that identifies it.  The info on the components themselves will probably just tell you who made the pump/control box etc. 

Good luck

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 12:41:20 pm »
The seal are specific to the piece of equipment they're sealing, NOT the brand of spa. If it's for a pump, the brand of the pump is what's important. For the jets, brand of jet. The brand of spa makes absolutely no difference as most spa manufacturers simply purchase off the shelf parts, assemble them into a spa, and put their name on it....changing the brands of parts depending on where they can get the best price.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 12:41:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42