What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Multiple brands in question.. Doing my homework, advise needed.  (Read 3695 times)

BigGrabowski87

Hey guys I am new to the hot tube scene and I'm trying to learn before my purchase. I wet tested an Arctic Spa Tunda series totally tricked out (3 pump, bar, premium sound, WIFI) wanting $13,400 for the floor model. I also been talking to a sales rep about MAAX 481 series. Sony radio, lights, lounge. He's running a tent sale right now and I can get it for $9,199. He said after the sale I'm looking around $11,000. Are these "tent" sales real? He said the company gives him a deal during these sales and that's why he can pass the savings to me. Seems like a sales pitch.  Lastly I live pretty close to PDC spas and heard I can go factory direct. Any input? Are these decent? I'm looking for a 6 person spas that's nice. I don't wanna cheap out, but $13,000 it's pretty high for a tub. I been also looking at D1 spas due to a recommendation from a forum member. So many brand to consider. Any input would be great.
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Multiple brands in question.. Doing my homework, advise needed.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 07:49:02 am »
Welcome to the forum. Where do you call home? Arctic is the only major spa manufacturer that has never had a store in the Columbus area where I live. I've always wanted to look at them, never had the chance.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

BigGrabowski87

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 10:38:04 am »
I live in Harrisburg Pa. I tested the arctic at Integrity spas in Lancaster Pa. The sales manager was super cool and the show room was clean and stocked. Check them out if you wanted to go that route.

Water Boy

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 11:34:57 am »
I sell Arctic Spas as well and you are looking at a great model. The Tundra was an award winning hot tub for Arctic Spas when it first came out based on its design. Its a great spa for therapy and can sit lots of people. Also, the dealer you are looking for is a great Arctic Spa dealer. Just last year they won the Arctic Spas dealer of the Year for outstanding service. And imo, it is very important to buy from a good local reputable dealer for after the service support. I am also confident,(like wmmcall said) that the Arctic Spas are in a different league then the others you mentioned.

If you like the Tundra, but want to save some money, you could always order one without the stereo and side bar for a cheaper price. Or, you could look to get it in the two pump model, which would also save you quite a bit of money. But, I am sure you would be happy with that spa, and very happy with the dealer. Let me know if you have any other questions in regards to the Arctic Spas, and good luck in your search!
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 11:34:57 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42