What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First hottub - Jacuzzi vs Artesian vs SpaCrest Vision  (Read 3766 times)

ukhottubuser

First hottub - Jacuzzi vs Artesian vs SpaCrest Vision
« on: April 20, 2013, 02:57:31 pm »
Hi All,

First post from a UK user, have been amazed on the level of expertise and information on this site - excellent...!

I'm looking to buy my first hot tub and have a current short-list of 3.  2 of the tubs are mentioned on this site, the third I haven't seen but it is US built (maybe a re-badged tub).
Would really appreciate views and advice.

They are 2012 stock - all held in UK warehouses ready to be delivered and heavily reduced as a result.  I could buy brand new and specific spec but the price is higher of course.

I'll quote prices in UK pounds, and all include tax (20%), site-survey, delivery, installation, setup - so no curbside on these.
And all come from official dealers for these brands, and not negotiated too hard yet (ready to start...)

Am going for an approx 2.4m x 2.4m size, although I could comfortably fit a 2.4m x 3m - just can't find many bargains on these sizes.

1) Jacuzzi J-480
Silver Pearl & chestnut, full spec, last years sound system (no bluetooth).
Includes cover lifter
£9500

2) Artesian Dove Canyon
Fully loaded with music (CD) and extra speakers.
Steps and cover lifter
£13500
(an extra £1000 gets me the Pelican Bay (the big one) with full spec....)

3) SpaCrest Vision Aquarius
Full spec but no music system
Velor color with grey base.
£8400
(extra £1000 gets me color of choice and sound system - needs to be ordered)

Have heard loads of great reviews on the Jacuzzi, very few bad comments.  Remember this is the UK part of the US business - not sure if that changes anything.
Jacuzzi only do 3 years warranty on parts and labour (higher on tub, etc) the others do 5 years as standard.
Artisian look amazing and the spec is very very high - but that might not be the best thing.  And the price is a good bit higher - does this reflect the US market and is it over priced or worth the extra.

Want to get a tub that last a good while and don't want to regret overspending or scrimping on spec & quality.
Am I missing any other good tub makes...?

Many thanks in advance.

Ady

Hot Tub Forum

First hottub - Jacuzzi vs Artesian vs SpaCrest Vision
« on: April 20, 2013, 02:57:31 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: First hottub - Jacuzzi vs Artesian vs SpaCrest Vision
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 05:49:31 pm »
  Jacuzzi and Artesian are nice spa's but giving the edge to the Jacuzzi..   The other I have never heard of..      Have you or can you wet test either of them?     

Hot Tub Forum

Re: First hottub - Jacuzzi vs Artesian vs SpaCrest Vision
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 05:49:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42