What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Do you buy supplies/chems from dealer, manufacturer or Online?  (Read 3757 times)

HT2020

I generally prefer to buy everything online.  However, I want to make sure that I am not compromising the sanitizing or water balance of my spa. Are online products reliable?  Are they different than what the dealers provide? Any advice regarding online sources for chlorine systems?  I live quite far from my spa dealer and don't really want to "drop by" there for supplies.  The dealer has told me that they will "set me up" initially with everything that I need and I should return intermittently to purchase those same supplies from them.

Hot Tub Forum

JohnnyK45

Re: Do you buy supplies/chems from dealer, manufacturer or Online?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 10:23:54 pm »
Online is just fine.  :)

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 11:12:37 pm »
I generally prefer to buy everything online.  However, I want to make sure that I am not compromising the sanitizing or water balance of my spa. Are online products reliable?  Are they different than what the dealers provide? Any advice regarding online sources for chlorine systems?  I live quite far from my spa dealer and don't really want to "drop by" there for supplies.  The dealer has told me that they will "set me up" initially with everything that I need and I should return intermittently to purchase those same supplies from them.

You're probably going to need some guidance for a short time. I'd stick with the dealer until you feel proficient at spa water care and then go whatever route works for you.

Sam

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 11:54:17 am »
Most dealers should take an order over the phone and ship it to you.  They will be familiar with your system and be able to advise you as you learn how to treat your tub. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 11:54:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42