What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie just started looking for a spa...first showroom visit  (Read 3219 times)

donl1150

Newbie just started looking for a spa...first showroom visit
« on: April 16, 2013, 07:43:08 am »
Just recently began looking for our first spa.  Living in central Minnesota, this winter has gotten just too long!  Only been to one local dealer so far....they carry Shoreline brand.  They had this model on the floor and it certainly seemed like a quality product.  The 91" x 91" model is $6500 while the 82" x 82" model is $6000.  Both prices include delivery, set-up, cover and chemicals.  Was curious if anybody has had experience with this model

http://www.shorelinespa.com/SL862B_files/SL862B.pdf

or any thoughts about the price tag.....thanks.

Don

Hot Tub Forum

Newbie just started looking for a spa...first showroom visit
« on: April 16, 2013, 07:43:08 am »

meriflower

Re: Newbie just started looking for a spa...first showroom visit
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 10:15:37 am »
Hi Don - Never heard of Shoreline Spas.  From what I could find on the internet they are made by a company in TN that makes several lines of spas including River Ridge Spas, Garden Leisure Spas, and Dynasty Spas.  If you go to Garden Leisure Spas website they look like the same spas as Shoreline - probably sold in a different region.

http://www.bbb.org/chattanooga/business-reviews/spa-hot-tub-sauna-sales-and-service/garden-leisure-spas-in-athens-tn-40012647

Hopefully others here will know something about these spas and speak up.  What I would recommend is shop around and wet test.  If you come by the Twin City area you have all the major players (Hot Spring, Marquis, Sundance, D1, Arctic, Bullfrog, and Jacuzzi) and probably more. 

I am tired of this MN winter as well.  I'm hearing some people referring it as S'winter - LOL!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Newbie just started looking for a spa...first showroom visit
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 10:15:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42