What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newby here asking for advice  (Read 3045 times)

agapio

Newby here asking for advice
« on: April 20, 2013, 02:01:19 am »
Hi All,

For last couple of weeks I am on the search of my first hot tub.
I seen a few dealers and at this moment I found that D1 meridian seems to be nice spa.
The dealer here in Bay Area asked 8300.00 out door and spa is full loaded.

Can someone share experience with this spa? any other hot tubs I should consider around same price ~8000.00?

Best Regards,

agapio 

Hot Tub Forum

Newby here asking for advice
« on: April 20, 2013, 02:01:19 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Newby here asking for advice
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 11:51:15 pm »
Don't know much about this particulate model but d-1 is known to make a high quality tub. One thing to consider is this is from there @home series which has a lesser warranty then there higher end tubs. Price wise I'm not really sure if this is a good deal. Hopefully a D-1 guy will chime in

agapio

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 12:55:12 am »
Thanks for the update.

Yes indeed lets see if the D-1 guy will chime in.

Cheers,

agapio

Wannatub

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 08:58:28 am »
A couple of weeks ago I was looking at a D-1 Latitude (sister tub to the Meridan) at a Massachusetts dealer.  It included their circ pump/ozone upgrade and i-pod dock with speakers and I got him to $7,800 all in.  A week later I was in a Maine showroom and found a 2012 Nautilus (same size as Meridan but from the Reflections series) with an opening asking price of $8,300.  There's also a New Hampshire dealer who will sell me either a Meridan or a Latitude for $7,195 -- not a bad price, but I think they're more interested in selling pool tables and paito furniture so I'd probably not buy there...

All in all, given that these tubs were shipped all the way to the east coast, I'd think you sould be able to get your guy to sparpen his pencil  quite a bit.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 08:58:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42