What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Geo spa  (Read 62826 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Geo spa
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2013, 11:32:31 am »
 Hey Bimmerdog,  enough!    In some aspects, tell me you don't feel the same about golf clubs.    Costco/Wal-Mart clubs made by Callaway/Taylor made vs Callaway or Taylor made for the brick and mortar store.  There is a huge difference of quality.. Tell me I am wrong!     And I am sure you have talked to store owners that hate the fact Callaway and Taylor made build for them.      But I have to say you slamming us every chance you get is getting a bit old and find it offensive!!   It's like me arguing with you about the new equipment that comes out from golf company's every 6 months.  One can pay 500 for the new latest greatest adjustable driver, six months later is marked down to 199.00 in a discount bin because a newer one just came out that does the same thing..   It's the arrow not the Indian right?   

I am on a couple of golf forums where guys would eat you alive and probably many other reps that think they know what they are talking about when it comes to equipment.  I am not saying you don't know your stuff, but I have tried new equipment and talked to reps at the range that don't know chit about flexes and fittings for a customer, they are used car salesman.  Ping I will say is probably one of the best and if the reps are not cutting it they are gone.

If you have something positive to add here please hang around,  but stop all the negativity towards us and what we know!

Thank you  8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2013, 11:32:31 am »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2013, 12:47:02 pm »
Hey Bimmerdog,  enough!    In some aspects, tell me you don't feel the same about golf clubs.    Costco/Wal-Mart clubs made by Callaway/Taylor made vs Callaway or Taylor made for the brick and mortar store.  There is a huge difference of quality.. Tell me I am wrong!     And I am sure you have talked to store owners that hate the fact Callaway and Taylor made build for them.      But I have to say you slamming us every chance you get is getting a bit old and find it offensive!!   It's like me arguing with you about the new equipment that comes out from golf company's every 6 months.  One can pay 500 for the new latest greatest adjustable driver, six months later is marked down to 199.00 in a discount bin because a newer one just came out that does the same thing..   It's the arrow not the Indian right?   

I am on a couple of golf forums where guys would eat you alive and probably many other reps that think they know what they are talking about when it comes to equipment.  I am not saying you don't know your stuff, but I have tried new equipment and talked to reps at the range that don't know chit about flexes and fittings for a customer, they are used car salesman.  Ping I will say is probably one of the best and if the reps are not cutting it they are gone.

If you have something positive to add here please hang around,  but stop all the negativity towards us and what we know!

Thank you  8)

Jim don't waste your time, your arguing with someone who has the critical thinking skills of a small child..its not worth the effort

bimmerdog

« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2013, 12:20:06 pm »

Thank you  8)

Jim don't waste your time, your arguing with someone who has the critical thinking skills of a small child..its not worth the effort

So sad that some just don't get it.  If some one asked me my opinion on golf clubs I would give it. I would never tell some one they are making a mistake for buying a product that I don't agree with.  If some one comes on here or a golf club forum  and said they are or have bought some thing I feel is not a good product all I would say is "hope you enjoy your new product" Not like some of you that have to try and make the person that bought the product feel bad about his purchase. 

I'm not going anywhere and I WILL question the elite anytime something is said with no proof.   Get used to it BOYS.  Oops I said boys

Dear TwinCities my critical thinking skills helped me retire when I was 46.  Come down to my place in Nuevo Vallarta and play golf with me. If you don't like that place our place in Cancun is pretty nice or our place in Punta Cana. I didn't get to where I am in life by letting people walk on me or say things they can't back up.  My critical thinking skills won't let this small child read post by an elite telling his product is better with out any proof.  If proof is shown then I never question it. 

I have nothing against anyone on this forum.  You can call me all the 6th grade names and post pictures of some one that is not me. I was always taught people that have to do these kinds of things do it to make themselves feel better.  So I am glad I can make you feel better about yourself. See I am here to help.

brillskill

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2013, 01:34:26 pm »
Can't we all just get along:)...it's just hot tubs:)

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2013, 03:41:41 pm »
Can't we all just get along:)...it's just hot tubs:)

Since I've ben here everyone has got along for the most part, sometimes one dealer calls out another for overstating an opnion or something but its always been pretty civil between customers, spa pros, etc.. This has been the only continuing exception for the most part.

brillskill

« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2013, 03:57:26 pm »
Sorry..I started it

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2013, 04:03:39 pm »
Sorry..I started it

You didn't start anything. This is a continuation.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2013, 08:23:27 pm »
Critical thinking skills....hahaha

Our experience means nothing.
Retired

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2013, 02:01:07 pm »

Thank you  8)

So sad that some just don't get it.  If some one asked me my opinion on golf clubs I would give it. I would never tell some one they are making a mistake for buying a product that I don't agree with.  If some one comes on here or a golf club forum  and said they are or have bought some thing I feel is not a good product all I would say is "hope you enjoy your new product" Not like some of you that have to try and make the person that bought the product feel bad about his purchase. 

I'm not going anywhere and I WILL question the elite anytime something is said with no proof.   Get used to it BOYS.  Oops I said boys

Dear TwinCities my critical thinking skills helped me retire when I was 46.  Come down to my place in Nuevo Vallarta and play golf with me. If you don't like that place our place in Cancun is pretty nice or our place in Punta Cana. I didn't get to where I am in life by letting people walk on me or say things they can't back up.  My critical thinking skills won't let this small child read post by an elite telling his product is better with out any proof.  If proof is shown then I never question it. 

I have nothing against anyone on this forum.  You can call me all the 6th grade names and post pictures of some one that is not me. I was always taught people that have to do these kinds of things do it to make themselves feel better.  So I am glad I can make you feel better about yourself. See I am here to help.
So, if you have all these cool vacation homes, why didn't you get a hot tub to match your lifestyle?  You know they are out there and you can afford it.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2013, 02:22:57 pm »
His critical thinking skills tell him there is no difference between a cheapo tub and an expensive tub. So why spend the extra money.
Retired

bimmerdog

« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2013, 09:31:17 pm »
His critical thinking skills tell him there is no difference between a cheapo tub and an expensive tub. So why spend the extra money.
How did I miss this intelligent post by such an intelligent person.  I guess it was because I was out having fun playing golf at some incredible golf courses in  Florida.  Now to you stupid (and yes I SAID STUPID) remarks as usually by you Tman.  First I have never said there is no difference between expensive tubs and as you so eloquently say "cheapo tubs". There are some people in this world that don't need to spend a lot of money to enjoy something. I understand that is hard for some one like you to comprehend but it does happen. 

And to hottubdan you might want to do a little research before you put your foot in your mouth.  I feel my Sundance Optima hot tub with the Bluewave sound system is just fine for my lifestyle.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2013, 03:59:29 am »
How did I miss this intelligent post by such an intelligent person.  I guess it was because I was out having fun playing golf at some incredible golf courses in  Florida.  Now to you stupid (and yes I SAID STUPID) remarks as usually by you Tman.  First I have never said there is no difference between expensive tubs and as you so eloquently say "cheapo tubs". There are some people in this world that don't need to spend a lot of money to enjoy something. I understand that is hard for some one like you to comprehend but it does happen. 

And to hottubdan you might want to do a little research before you put your foot in your mouth.  I feel my Sundance Optima hot tub with the Bluewave sound system is just fine for my lifestyle.

Your right I apologize for my comments. You come off as very condescending with your bragging post's about how much of a big shot you think you are so it is difficult to not give you crap. I think you should really tone that down though because you truly have no idea about any of us and maybe your supposed fancy lifestyle and early retirement and all the other crap is not that impressive to some of us. Off to Northern Ontario for a little fishing on a remote lake. Hope the weather holds I hate flying in lousy weather.
Retired

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2013, 11:49:01 am »

Your right I apologize for my comments. You come off as very condescending with your bragging post's about how much of a big shot you think you are so it is difficult to not give you crap. I think you should really tone that down though because you truly have no idea about any of us and maybe your supposed fancy lifestyle and early retirement and all the other crap is not that impressive to some of us. Off to Northern Ontario for a little fishing on a remote lake. Hope the weather holds I hate flying in lousy weather.

He thinks he is here to save everyone that comes here from the evil spa pros. When someone has a Messiah Complex like Bimmer its a waste of time to attempt to reason with them.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

bimmerdog

« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2013, 10:26:17 pm »

He thinks he is here to save everyone that comes here from the evil spa pros. When someone has a Messiah Complex like Bimmer its a waste of time to attempt to reason with them.

My favorite post of all time ;D

bimmerdog

« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2013, 10:43:20 pm »

Hope the weather was good for you and the fish were happy to jump on your hook.  I hate hate hate flying into bad weather. 

As far as trying to impress any one I was not and never will try  to do that.  I said what I said about the places we have because I was inviting TwinCities to come on down and play golf.  What I know about hot tubs would fit in most of the guys on here pinky finger.  I am learning more every day from here and other sites.  I am just a guy that will not let people just spout out things and not back them up. You never see me in any chemical conversations because I know so little I have nothing to add to the conversation.  Now some one tell a person not to buy a tub from Costco because they have a crappy return policy or no return policy I will jump in and give the right info.  If this makes me bad then I guess I'm a bad guy for giving the correct info.  The way I do it may offend some but if I'm attacked I will be up for a good internet battle :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2013, 10:43:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42