What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Seeking advice on purchase of a new 2013 Sundance Marin hot tub spa  (Read 27428 times)

bimmerdog

Re: Seeking advice on purchase of a new 2013 Sundance Marin hot tub spa
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 06:12:53 pm »
Dog..just don't bother..he's right your job sucks ..open a jacuzzi store..youll be jusy as happy and content has him..he's"done with me" maybe he will be done with you too..
You are correct but I have met so many people in my life that know everything about everything (on here it is about hot tubs) that get to set in their ways.  I have to agree with the "old timers" on here that new people come on here and say things that are wrong and have to be corrected.  There are also new comers that come on here and add info that the "old timers" don't want people to know. One example I come in and corrected what was being said about Costco's return policy on hot tubs.  Instead of taking the two minutes to find the right answer some like to make stuff up to scare people who are thinking about going the Costco route. 

I hope you stick around here brillskill because it is fun to have some one like you here.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 06:12:53 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2013, 06:19:08 pm »
  I am not going to argue with you anymore, it's not worth the time or effort.  And FWIW I play Ping irons, I have for a long time.  In fact I re-shafted the set I am playing now, so I do know about swing weight, grip size yadda yadda.  They are I5s green dot (2* up) with a SW of D2 std length and std grips with KBS shafts.     I have done at least 3 or 4 sets of Pings and a set of Callaways along with a few drivers including the TISI back in the day.   So I do know a bit about golf clubs as well. 

Anyway good day!   

brillskill

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2013, 07:31:46 pm »
Yea ill stick around..I'm going to give updates on the tub I bought once in a while..have a good week DOG

bimmerdog

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2013, 05:50:16 pm »
  I am not going to argue with you anymore, it's not worth the time or effort.  And FWIW I play Ping irons, I have for a long time.  In fact I re-shafted the set I am playing now, so I do know about swing weight, grip size yadda yadda.  They are I5s green dot (2* up) with a SW of D2 std length and std grips with KBS shafts.     I have done at least 3 or 4 sets of Pings and a set of Callaways along with a few drivers including the TISI back in the day.   So I do know a bit about golf clubs as well. 

Anyway good day!
I always have a great day.....play golf every day.  By the way green is 2.25 upright.  Your welcome.

Jacuzzi_Kirra

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2013, 10:13:59 pm »
Damn, I wish I played golf or knew something about hot tubs so I could comment here...

Maybe I'll change my name to Jacuzzi_Kirra and claim I'm a professional while I'm at it.  This should be interesting conversation next time I talk to the Jacuzzi Corporate Owners or Board Members at the Jacuzzi Family Vineyards.  Now drinking is something I can claim profession too.

To stay focused on this Sundance Marin, Sundance makes great spas.  Almost bought a new Cameo or Maxxus and could have been very happy with Sundance, although in my "professional experience," the Jacuzzi J-1000 control system is far more advanced than Sundance control module and limited LCD screen.  But than again, they roll off of the same assembly line and are built side by side with Jacuzzi.

Maybe we should reach out to this guy, he's a professional that was in charge of the plant in Tijuana, Mexico.  He's someone I'd like to have a drink with..

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidribal
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:02:52 pm by Kirra »

bimmerdog

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 10:46:16 pm »
Hey Kirra I give lessons for golf :)  I can't say much any more or I will get in trouble because like you I'm not a professional and will not back down because of how many post some one has by their name.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2013, 07:20:32 am »
My Sundance is around 8 months old now.  I'm convinced I bought a quality engineered product with quality parts that are going to last me a long time. That said, perhaps the construction in Mexico was my only disappointment in a very minor way.  One of the very last steps, I assume, in building my tub was drilling some holes to run plumbing/wiring through.  I would have thought the craftsman would have cleaned up the saw dust after he was done.  Also, i use to wire cabinets and machinery for products my company made and whomever wired the control box did a severely poor job.  The worst part of my delivery day was trying to get the power wires to the connection strip and get them in there properly around all the poorly routed existing wiring.

I have not minded some American companies doing some of their manufacturing jobs in Mexico if it meant some jobs there to aid in the battle against illegal immigration.  I love my "new" tub, but do think they could have stepped up the final inspection just a notch.  Of course these are pure cosmetic issues, but what is the first thing people see?  Can you imagine opening a new car door and seeing dirt on the seat?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2013, 07:20:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42