What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: '06 Artesisan Piper Glen no longer heats.  (Read 3713 times)

dexter419

'06 Artesisan Piper Glen no longer heats.
« on: March 01, 2013, 05:59:48 pm »
So we have had this spa for forever and we have only needed to replace the control board once and of course a lot of the jet housings as the OEM ones are crap and the tub is 7 years old and has been moved twice...

Anyway, the other day we go out to get on the spa and it is 80 degrees. three days later it is almost 60... I need to know where the heater is so I can get t oit and put a voltmeter on it.
If it does turn out to be bad are there shutoff valves or does the tub need to be drained?
No blinking lights on control panel and newer filters that I sprayed out a few days before the temp topped working.
Please assist.

Hot Tub Forum

'06 Artesisan Piper Glen no longer heats.
« on: March 01, 2013, 05:59:48 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: '06 Artesisan Piper Glen no longer heats.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:17:08 pm »
 Heater is inside the equiment area in front.   If there are not 3 blinking lights it's not a flo issue, is there a lightning bolt looking thing on the topside?   If so it's in an economy mode which would drop the temp after a few days.     When you test and see if the heater is getting power but not heating it's probably a bad heater.    Depending on the style if it's the 1" tube style artesian used it is no longer available.  Part number 24-0004-19 Laing heater (6739) The good news is you can replace it with a new style laing heater, Jacuzzi's part number is 6500-402 you just need to re-route and add a bit of 3/4" hose to make the stretch and will have to extend the wires to reach the circuit board.       Hope this helps and it's just in economy mode, doubtfull as it's usually the latter.  :'( 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: '06 Artesisan Piper Glen no longer heats.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:17:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42