What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New BIG spa for 2013 from Watkins/Hot Spring  (Read 8011 times)

TwinCitiesHotSpring

New BIG spa for 2013 from Watkins/Hot Spring
« on: February 05, 2013, 03:06:20 pm »
meant to compete with the "bigger is better" crowd...over 9' wide, 3 pumps + 24hr circulation

Limelight Collection "Gleam"

Hot Tub Forum

New BIG spa for 2013 from Watkins/Hot Spring
« on: February 05, 2013, 03:06:20 pm »

Hot Spring Ace

Re: New BIG spa for 2013 from Watkins/Hot Spring
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 04:19:55 pm »
Knowing how well the Cantabria has done with Caldera dealers I think this will be very popular with Hot Spring dealers and spa shoppers who are looking for a big spa with the open seating.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 04:38:19 pm »
Knowing how well the Cantabria has done with Caldera dealers I think this will be very popular with Hot Spring dealers and spa shoppers who are looking for a big spa with the open seating.

I agree, it may be a small segment but there is definitely people with big families or others who just entertain a lot that are looking for a nice big spa...the Moto-Massage is an excellent touch imo, I'd love to see this thing filled and running in my mood room  ;D

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 12:07:14 pm »

I agree, it may be a small segment but there is definitely people with big families or others who just entertain a lot that are looking for a nice big spa...the Moto-Massage is an excellent touch imo, I'd love to see this thing filled and running in my mood room  ;D

Exactly, not too many people are looking for a spa this size but there are still plenty who will like the Grandee/Vista but want something just a little bigger.  When do you expect to have it?

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 05:03:20 pm »

Exactly, not too many people are looking for a spa this size but there are still plenty who will like the Grandee/Vista but want something just a little bigger.  When do you expect to have it?

we have a big Home-Show at the end of Feb so we should have one on display at that time....I wish it fit underneath a Covana because the combined lights would be very impressive  ;D

Pools Plus Inc MI

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 12:01:36 pm »
Love the new spa. We are excite to showcase it!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 01:15:53 pm »
We have had a "Pump 3" spot on all of our control boxes for years - now we get a spa with three jets pumps!!

I'm happy to learn that I can (just) fit one on the slab I poured years ago to fit a Grandee/Vista. But I will have to take down a section of concrete block wall before I can roll one in. It's ok, I was planning to do that anyway...

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Flyonthewall

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 06:52:57 pm »
there will definitely be a market for this spa.  it will be a stone buster though.  crane...crane...crane...crane....

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 11:34:39 am »
there will definitely be a market for this spa.  it will be a stone buster though.  crane...crane...crane...crane....

we'll have 2 coming in within a week or so...I'm just glad they left one dimension the same as the Grandee so I can still get the damn thing through the door and into the showroom  8)

bimmerdog

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 03:50:35 pm »
Hey do you have a price on this yet? I told my friend about it and he was interested. Needs a LARGE tub but doesn't want to to spend a ton.  He really liked the way it looked from the picture I sent him.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 04:06:19 pm »
Hey do you have a price on this yet? I told my friend about it and he was interested. Needs a LARGE tub but doesn't want to to spend a ton.  He really liked the way it looked from the picture I sent him.

it will be very similar pricing to the "huge" models from Jacuzzi/Sundance, so give or take 14-15k  from retailers depending on options of course, so probably not what your friend would be looking for

bimmerdog

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 05:21:52 pm »
Ok thank you. I will let him know. 

Do you have any idea when it will be on the Hot Springs website?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:25:23 pm by bimmerdog »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 05:21:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42