What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need advice on Hot Springs Soverign or Limelight Glow ?  (Read 8499 times)

kurt6137

Need advice on Hot Springs Soverign or Limelight Glow ?
« on: February 07, 2013, 02:49:29 pm »
I am in the market for a new hot springs sovereign or limelight glow hot tub, my questions are as follows, what is a good price for a 2012 or 2013 sovereign and glow, what is the markup on hot tubs ? I have had a limelight flair and sundance cameo in the past, personally I think i overpaid for the cameo.  I need to know current prices.  I dont want to overpay for the tub. I also would like comments on what is good about these hot tubs and why i should buy them. This tub is mainly for two people and occasionally more people. I have narrowed it down to these two tubs, I would have bought sundance again, but the dealer does not want to come down in price on a capri and I am not paying top dollar in this economy. All advice and comments are welcome, thank you. Also need to know, what should be included in price for tub ?

Hot Tub Forum

Need advice on Hot Springs Soverign or Limelight Glow ?
« on: February 07, 2013, 02:49:29 pm »

bimmerdog

Re: Need advice on Hot Springs Soverign or Limelight Glow ?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 04:05:42 pm »
1. The tubs you are looking at are very nice.
2. We all want the best price we can get for anything we buy.  To me it is simple.  I ask for the best they can do and still pay the employees and keep the store open.  If I don't like the answer they give me I give them a counter offer that is fair in my eyes and also tell them I will be paying in cash.  If you pay with a credit card remember the store gets charged 2-4% on the transaction.  If the price is still not good then walk.
3. What comes with the tub?  On my Sundance that I just bought I got
                                           spa cover
                                           cover lift system
                                           steps
                                          2 very nice towels
                                          1 month chemicals
                                          delivery and full set up (hook up tub...the electrician does this, make sure every thing is working)
                                          show me how to operate the tub and stereo system
                                          clean up

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 04:31:23 pm »
I am in the market for a new hot springs sovereign or limelight glow hot tub, my questions are as follows, what is a good price for a 2012 or 2013 sovereign and glow, what is the markup on hot tubs ? I have had a limelight flair and sundance cameo in the past, personally I think i overpaid for the cameo.  I need to know current prices.  I dont want to overpay for the tub. I also would like comments on what is good about these hot tubs and why i should buy them. This tub is mainly for two people and occasionally more people. I have narrowed it down to these two tubs, I would have bought sundance again, but the dealer does not want to come down in price on a capri and I am not paying top dollar in this economy. All advice and comments are welcome, thank you. Also need to know, what should be included in price for tub ?

As far as what you should expect to be included in the spa price I would say:
-the cover
-the 50A subpanel
-delivery and setup
-a chemical start kit

As far as other things I think you need that may or may not be included in the spa price (every dealer does it different):
-cover lifter, a must for me and most people
-steps, you'll need some whether you get them on your own or get them from the dealer

Flyonthewall

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 07:54:26 pm »
this one is really more about the spas instead of the price.  i don't like the glow at all.  it doesn't fit my body.  in my area the sovereign is in the mid to high seven range.  the glow is 1000-1500 less. 

Pools Plus Inc MI

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:04:07 pm »
Although made by the same company the quality is different. If you are looking for reliability go for the Sovereign.

We always include cover and delivery with all our tubs. The Hot Spring comes standard with Ozone, a $500 value. We also give a start up package of chemicals.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:04:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42