What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master Spa LS700 cover and lifter replacement  (Read 2814 times)

chopilot

Master Spa LS700 cover and lifter replacement
« on: January 25, 2013, 11:23:02 am »
Last year I got a Master Spas LS 700 from my brother in law and need a new cover, so I have a few questions I was hoping you could help me with before purchasing a new cover and lifter.

It seems the sides are a thick plastic/vinyl and not wood, so can a cover lifter still be mounted to the side?

When looking at different sites, thecoverguy says the dimensions are 83x83, with a 6" radius for the rounded edge, while spa-mart.com lists dimensions as 84x84, 7" radius.
rhtubs doesnt list dimensions, but when I measured it it was around 83", so if I order from them should I list it as 83 or 84". 

If I get a 4-2" cover, is that ok for an outdoor cat to walk on?  is a 5-3" cover ok for a child to walk on (we caught our nephew walking on our old cover once, and now its sagging)
I live just north of Richmond, Va. and we dont get a lot of snow. 

I was also curious what the busy and off seasons were for hot tub covers.  I was hoping to get it before Feb. 16th if I ordered today, and was wondering if you thought that was possible. 

Thanks!
Stuart Moore

Hot Tub Forum

Master Spa LS700 cover and lifter replacement
« on: January 25, 2013, 11:23:02 am »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Master Spa LS700 cover and lifter replacement
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 12:51:04 pm »
I don't know if you've ordered this yet but I would probably go 84 and I would go with a lifter that either had bottom plates that slide under the spa base or mounted to the base to avoid messing with the siding.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Master Spa LS700 cover and lifter replacement
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 12:51:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42