What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hello-new to the forum and need buying advice  (Read 18239 times)

Hot Spring Ace

Re: Hello-new to the forum and need buying advice
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2013, 12:06:53 am »

It is kinda funny the private messages I get thanking me from not backing down to some on here. 

Kinda funny the PM's I get thanking me for my experience.

Don't get upset that a few like what I do on here.   I'm positive you get 1000's of PM's  thanking you.  You are the King....I'M just a loyal subject. I know my place on the food chain...wait, spa chain.

While you may not have said anything that others don't also say or have said a couple hundred times previously on the site its good to have a mix between professionals and consumers on this site and the more people who can say "yeah I had that same question when I was looking and this is what I found out..." the better. I know if I was on a car buying site I'd want to have a Jaguar Jim there to answer questions but I'd also want people who bought one of the brand I'm looking at or can make me think of a question I didn't even know I should be thinking about... Thats what makes this site so valuable.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 12:54:04 pm by Hot Spring Ace »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2013, 12:06:53 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2013, 05:55:41 am »
No dog your the king and you know it. Just ask yourself.
Retired

bimmerdog

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2013, 12:45:12 pm »
No dog your the king and you know it. Just ask yourself.

Hope you don't mind but i printed this out...well I did leave off the "Just ask yourself" part.  My wife will be so proud of me that some one else thinks I'm the King.  I really appreciate it Tman.  Thank you. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:41:29 pm by bimmerdog »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 03:58:03 pm »
Funny, I did the same thing. I got my post from you earlier so my g-friend believes me. LOL
Retired

bimmerdog

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2013, 04:14:53 pm »
See we can be a good team ;D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 06:00:45 pm »
Hey Sam.....You said Hot Springs spa and fluff in the same sentence. :o    I can hear the attack dogs coming now.  Good luck  ;D

I understand the sentiment of what you are trying to say, even if I don't agree with the sentiment, but I would prefer you do so in a manner consistent with the good nature and polite environment of this forum.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

bimmerdog

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 10:43:31 am »
Hey Sam.....You said Hot Springs spa and fluff in the same sentence. :o    I can hear the attack dogs coming now.  Good luck  ;D

I understand the sentiment of what you are trying to say, even if I don't agree with the sentiment, but I would prefer you do so in a manner consistent with the good nature and polite environment of this forum.

If my statement was not "with the good nature and polite environment of this forum"

What would this post be considered?  Posting a picture of a guy with a gun who is not even me yet saying it was me.  I hope this person who posted this was given the same statement as I got. 
I wouldn't trust me I'M a shady person 8)

Agreed.
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/BimmerDog/photos
are you serious!!!! go online and find a guy with the name bimmerdog and you think it is me.  God I want to say so many things but I will keep them to myself but one thing I will say is that is about a childish post you could make.

so let me help you since you have a "thing" for me

and here is bimmerdog just so you can sleep better at night.  the name bimmerdog comes from BMW=bimmer  my yellow lab=dog together they are bimmerdog. 

Lets hope every one has to play by the same rules. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 10:43:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42