What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance, Hot Springs, or?  (Read 32906 times)

bimmerdog

Re: Sundance, Hot Springs, or?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 11:35:43 pm »
Thank you everyone for all of your help. After negotiating I rounded the Jacuzzi out because even their best price was almost $2000 more then the others prior to negotiating.  The closest they came was with the lxl, but that was still too high so my plan was to wet test the Victoria and envoy.  I ended up wet testing the Sundance today and loved it!  The salesman was great, went over everything, and when hooking it up even left the panel off so I could see inside (this was a 2012 display model they had dry, but filled for me).  After the wet test he told me he had bad news and someone else purchased that tub this morning just before I came.  He said that since I was working with him first though he would match the deal, but would not be able to offer me the $500 factory rebate, on a custom ordered 2013 (in the color I wanted to begin with).  Anyway, long story short, I told him i was very dissapointed as i had cash in hand and that I was going  to go test the envoy because I really wanted one soon, they had it in stock, and I was ready to purchase today.  With this I got him to not only match my original deal with the $500 rebate, but also knock another $500 off and upgrade the stairs from basic plastic ones to the Sundance ones that match!  I was so happy with this deal that I put my deposit down and skipped testing the envoy as he was only a few hundred more than the Hot Springs Flair and a few thousand less than the envoy, which has been wet since May.   Now all I need to do is get the electric in and wait, but should have it in March.

Can I say "you did a hell of a good job".  Glad you got the tub for the price you were happy with.  Cool the dealer helped you out.  I just got my 2013 Sundance Optima installed yesterday and all I can say is wow!!!

Enjoy your new tub :D

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance, Hot Springs, or?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 11:35:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42