What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Buyers Beware Premium Leisure Clomplaint  (Read 4471 times)

Dessie

Buyers Beware Premium Leisure Clomplaint
« on: February 03, 2013, 07:20:35 am »
 Have had my premium Leisure hot tub just on two year when my wife was changing the water and
we seen these blisters and two with holes in them.
the dealer email premium leisure about this and was told the warranty limitations  and exclusions
which made it as cheap to forget about it and by a new one.
This problem with the Acrylic has to be with the manufacturer and its materials or workmanship.
I have read review by other people with the same problem so think twice before making up you mind
on one of these premium leisure hot tub.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 07:37:25 am by Dessie »

Hot Tub Forum

Buyers Beware Premium Leisure Clomplaint
« on: February 03, 2013, 07:20:35 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Buyers Beware Premium Leisure Clomplaint
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:12:51 pm »
Have had my premium Leisure hot tub just on two year when my wife was changing the water and
we seen these blisters and two with holes in them.
the dealer email premium leisure about this and was told the warranty limitations  and exclusions
which made it as cheap to forget about it and by a new one.
This problem with the Acrylic has to be with the manufacturer and its materials or workmanship.
I have read review by other people with the same problem so think twice before making up you mind
on one of these premium leisure hot tub.

In reality blisters can happen. How often it happens to this brand I'm not aware but this is why we say who you buy from matters and while most warranties are similar how they are honored is not. The good manufacturers back their warranties and sometimes go beyond what they really need to do, some otherss do their best to sidestep the warranty.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Buyers Beware Premium Leisure Clomplaint
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:12:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42