What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: looking to purchase a hot tub for the first time  (Read 2573 times)

Wesley

looking to purchase a hot tub for the first time
« on: May 06, 2013, 10:19:07 pm »
Hi

New to this board. I live in England, UK and am looking to purchase a hot tub/spa for the first time.

I am aware of the bigger players in this market and their cost however I came across the one in the link below which seems to be a very good deal with all the entertainment equipment and the number of seats and jets.they are from China,how do you guys think of it.

solusspa

Is anyone able to give me their opinion on this item and if it does appear to anyone else, too be to good to be true. I have contacted the company but they do not have premises where I can view their stock so im pretty reluctant.

I would be grateful if anyone could confirm whether they have heard of this company/brand and if they are reliable.

Any other suggestions would be appreicated.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 08:16:29 am by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

looking to purchase a hot tub for the first time
« on: May 06, 2013, 10:19:07 pm »

Brp72

Re: looking to purchase a hot tub for the first time
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 10:22:59 pm »
Anything made in China would make me run the other way.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 07:28:58 pm »
Hi

New to this board. I live in England, UK and am looking to purchase a hot tub/spa for the first time.

I am aware of the bigger players in this market and their cost however I came across the one in the link below which seems to be a very good deal with all the entertainment equipment and the number of seats and jets.they are from China,how do you guys think of it.

solusspa

Is anyone able to give me their opinion on this item and if it does appear to anyone else, too be to good to be true. I have contacted the company but they do not have premises where I can view their stock so im pretty reluctant.

I would be grateful if anyone could confirm whether they have heard of this company/brand and if they are reliable.

Any other suggestions would be appreicated.

Thanks in advance

Your first post on this forum was answering questions on a repair of a hot tub. Your second post was why not buy a tub from china. Now you make this post. You are most likely a Chinese hot tub manufacturer. Keep your junk in china we don't need more crappy spas in the us
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 08:16:48 am by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 07:28:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42