What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-325 or Hot Spring Glow + Pricing question  (Read 9002 times)

mk23169

Jacuzzi J-325 or Hot Spring Glow + Pricing question
« on: December 26, 2012, 06:35:47 pm »
I have an old Vita Spa now that was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy. I can get a J-325 for approx $8k or the Hot Spring for $7k.  Is there a big difference between the two?  Are those good prices?

Thanks!

Mike

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-325 or Hot Spring Glow + Pricing question
« on: December 26, 2012, 06:35:47 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Jacuzzi J-325 or Hot Spring Glow + Pricing question
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 06:58:26 pm »
I have an old Vita Spa now that was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy. I can get a J-325 for approx $8k or the Hot Spring for $7k.  Is there a big difference between the two?  Are those good prices?

Thanks!

Mike

They seem pretty similar and they're from two of the better spa makers around so you really can't go wrong with either. Besides pricing which I don't know, are you comfortable with either dealer? You want to do business with a dealer you think will be there for you after the sale so take that into account if in fact one stands out as preferable over the other though hopefully they both pass that test.

http://www.jacuzzihottubs.com/j-300/j-325/

http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/limelight/bolt#second
220, 221, whatever it takes!

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 05:31:08 pm »
for 7k that Glow is a nice little package, 5yr component warranty, 24hr silent circ pump, a good 2lb FiberCor insulation and even though I'm not much of a "bells and whistles" guy the lighting and waterfall are pretty dang cool (esp. if you have kids)....my fav. part of that spa is the fact that its a 2 pump (2.0hp each) tub with 30 jets which in turn makes for some very nice strong jet pressure...I don't have any hands on experience with the J-325 so I can't comment much on it but I can tell you both Hot Spring and Jacuzzi are very reputable manufacturers, and as always a wet-test, dealer competency, etc. should also be factors in your decision

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 05:53:57 pm »
for 7k that Glow is a nice little package, 5yr component warranty, 24hr silent circ pump, a good 2lb FiberCor insulation and even though I'm not much of a "bells and whistles" guy the lighting and waterfall are pretty dang cool (esp. if you have kids)....my fav. part of that spa is the fact that its a 2 pump (2.0hp each) tub with 30 jets which in turn makes for some very nice strong jet pressure...I don't have any hands on experience with the J-325 so I can't comment much on it but I can tell you both Hot Spring and Jacuzzi are very reputable manufacturers, and as always a wet-test, dealer competency, etc. should also be factors in your decision

The Glow has gotten very good reviews the past couple years and while I'm sure many can say the J-325 is also a good choice (and they do seem very similar) that $1000 price differential is nothing to sneeze at so I say go for the Glow and pocket the difference.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 05:53:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42