What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Integrity Spas  (Read 17913 times)

vjsj35

Integrity Spas
« on: December 10, 2012, 06:49:56 pm »
Any idea on this company? I get it, they are internet based but there has to be an internet based spa wholesale company that's factory direct that simply saves  u money because they have no overhead right? 

I'm worried b/c they aren't with BBB and their website was registered in January ish of this year on the phone they said around for a decade.    Nice as can be on the phone and explained everything clearly and the parts are interchangeable with major tub manufacturers so that's a good sign. 10 year shell warranty.     good parts and labor warranty but the NO returns scares me then again returning a hot tub isnt' like returning a broken lamp so maybe that's not unusual.

aNYONE have one of these tubs or have wrked on them over the years, etc.      ANYTHING? lol.

Thanks
Greg

Hot Tub Forum

Integrity Spas
« on: December 10, 2012, 06:49:56 pm »

JohnnyK45

Re: Integrity Spas
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 07:27:21 pm »
Some random thoughts, in no particular order...

1) Their prices seem on-par with the local showrooms from what I've seen.

2) All hot tubs have adjustable jets and most are interchangeable; that's no biggie.

3) The control center brand they use, never heard of before; Balboa has a solid reputation in that regard as they're heavily used by the main spa mfgs.

4) I think most spa places, local or not, do not deal with returns of the tub itself (unless some major flaw).

5) Tubs by the major players are all water-tested before shipping; nothing unique about that.

6) Their shell warranty is ok; my $2700 Viking 2 hot tub came with a lifetime shell warranty and 6 years parts and labor.

7) About the BBB; many years ago they were a reliable source for some honest reporting; now, the past 5 years or so, anyone who offers horrible service or delivers a bad product can buy their letter grade - when I see any company yapping on their promo material over and over that they are "accredited" by the BBB, I immediately think, "stay clear" or "ok, what did they do?"  So, if they didn't pay and/or didn't contact them to get at least listed, then that explains why you don't see them; I would not hold that fact against any company.  What you could do, is get the owner’s full name and check online public records and see if he or she is behind on taxes or has other court records posted that would be of concern.

Anyway, some things to consider; at their price points, I think you could find someone local with some hot tubs that would fit your budget and you can see these tubs up close and possibly wet test them as well.

Good luck with your search; lots of great advice and opinions on this forum!

J

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 08:24:21 am »
Google their address
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 11:05:01 am »
junk..stay away...Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Sundance if your budget is "higher end"...Viking, Nordic, Freeflow are good "budget friendly" options

Happyme1

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 08:20:29 pm »
HI everyone ,

I would stay away from Integrity spas as I just read that they are owned by Jason Gaut , the same owner of Bluewater spa and gotwholeselling who had hundreds of listed complaints that you can find on google .

You can already find that Integrity spa has many complaints on bbb website : http://www.bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/spas-and-hot-tubs-supplies-and-parts/integrity-spas-in-leawood-ks-1000001879/

brillskill

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 11:28:10 pm »
I'm all for saving money,I bought a tub from the Internet... But a gazzilio gallon and gazzilion jet tub for like 10 bucks (exaggerating but you get my point).with a tv and speakers..like momma says..if it sounds to good to be true...

bimmerdog

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 11:38:24 pm »
I'm all for saving money,I bought a tub from the Internet... But a gazzilio gallon and gazzilion jet tub for like 10 bucks (exaggerating but you get my point).with a tv and speakers..like momma says..if it sounds to good to be true...
Brillskill pulls out the "mama" card. :)  100% agree with good ole mom. 

brillskill

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 07:59:13 pm »
Btw..if you want factory direct,Costco,spa depot.com,wayfair.com and overstocked.com to name a few

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 08:02:50 pm »
???? None of those companies manufacture spas.

If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

brillskill

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 08:10:20 pm »
Yes ,true.. But they are all factory direct..for instance Costco sells aquaterra ..it's made by Watkins and dropped shipped directly from Watkins..keeping the overhead down and the cost..I think that's what he was asking

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 11:16:47 am »
Btw..if you want factory direct,Costco,spa depot.com,wayfair.com and overstocked.com to name a few

That approach can be fine for entry level type spas but its still about what you buy, who made it, what is the overall quality like, is it well insulated... Some of those sites sell spas I wouldn't buy from a dealer let alone factory direct where they drop it off and you're on your own.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 11:16:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42