What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Limelight Flair  (Read 3623 times)

newguy35

Limelight Flair
« on: October 03, 2012, 09:40:59 pm »
Hey everyone,

I have been doing quite a bit of research on tubs over the past several months, and am getting close to pulling the trigger on a Limelight Flair.  I have never owned a tub before, so I'm both nervous and excited at the same time.  Basically I'm leaning heavily toward the Flair because it fits in my budget of between $7,000 - $8,000.  Also, there is a dealer literally about 5 minutes from me, and they sell Hotsprings models.  I think the proximity of the dealer will be beneficial in the event the tub requires service.  Anyway, I was hoping to get some feedback on the Flair.  Do any of you guys have one?  Do any of you guys sell them?  Is the Flair a high quality tub?  It seems to have what I think is important in a tub, but being a first time buyer I'm admittedly green here.  I have not yet wet tested, but the dealer has one filled so that is coming soon.  I know many debate lounge vs no lounge.  I think I want the lounge, but we'll see how it feels when I test.  It'll mostly be me and my wife using the tub, so I didn't need anything much bigger.  Energy efficiency is important to me, and from what I have gathered the Flair is very well insulated.  The warranty is very important to me as well, and the Flair's warranty is right up there with other makes.  I would go for the CD ozonator and skip the ACE system; the extra money doesn't seem worth it to me.

I would very much appreciate any and all feedback - good and bad - any of you have to offer.  My goal is to get the highest quality tub in my price range.  I hope I am making the right choice.

Thanks!!! 

Hot Tub Forum

Limelight Flair
« on: October 03, 2012, 09:40:59 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Limelight Flair
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:12:10 pm »
I sell a lot of the Flair and Pulse models..both are extremely good tubs esp. when you compare price point to features...warranty is at the top of industry "standard" 5yr component and 7yr shell and although I'm not what I would consider a "lounger" guy, I like the deep contour combined with calf and foot jets on the flair...only downside is because it has lounger and cool down seat the footwell area is really only set up for 3 or 4 people max, which is not much concern to you it sounds like...

here's a champagne/grey I unwrapped 2 days ago  ;D

Kmill

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 02:06:34 pm »
I worked on a limelight flair that had a waterfall leak last week, watkins told me it was a non-servicable part and it was not covered under warranty and couldent be replaced. Kinda left a bad impression on me. I do still LIKE hotsprings but i LOVE jacuzzi. No "unserviceable" parts permanently glued to the shell. Im just sayin

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 02:06:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42