What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nature 2 Setup  (Read 2999 times)

bingo296

Nature 2 Setup
« on: October 02, 2012, 08:09:27 am »
I've been reading lots on here about water chem and the multiple systems that are recommended. I'm buying a brand new Hot Spot Rhythm and the dealer suggests and includes the nature 2 system. I've been reading what I can find on it and it seems like a good system. The tub will get mostly used by 2 people almost nightly and vary rarely by groups of 4. Its seems like a really simple setup and upkeep but I can't find a lot on it here compared to the other systems. I'm not afraid of spending the $ on the name brand spa store chems as apposed to using bleach and borax and what not from the store shelves as other systems do. My question is: is it really as simple as shocking on start up and once a week after and just adding a tablespoon and a half of MPS per 250 gallons before and after use? It seems extremely simple compared to the dichlor or 3 step bromine mehods. Am I making the other methods more complicated? Should I run like a scolded dog from nature 2? Input?

Hot Tub Forum

Nature 2 Setup
« on: October 02, 2012, 08:09:27 am »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Nature 2 Setup
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:09:44 pm »
based on your usage (2 people a few times a week) the nature2 is actually pretty simple...you will use renew/mps/shock (all the same) after each use to oxidize your waste (good idea to keep cover open for a couple minutes when using shock) and on top of that a small addition or two of chlorine a week and that basically covers it as far as sanitation goes...now remember aside from sanitation you of course will also need to maintain proper pH, Alk, and calcium levels and occasionally hose your filter off as well and that really boils down spa maintenance in a nutshell....keep your water balanced, keep it sanitized, and keep your filter clean....easy peasy

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 11:22:37 am »
Are you getting ozone?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 11:22:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42