What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Fountain Valley Spas  (Read 3676 times)

warlock73

Fountain Valley Spas
« on: October 15, 2012, 09:59:54 pm »
Hey Gang !

I just got a Fountain Valley Spa (at least thats what the metal tag inside the motor compartment says) from an ad on craigslist.org. Free of charge. A guy who had it said it works but with a few small leaks. He did not want to mess with it for hassle purposes. ( he's around 60) Well I fixed the leaks and it works fine for the most part. This is my first spa and I have had NO luck searching on google for info on this. If anyone has info on where I may find an owners manual, that would be wonderful. I have several ?'s about it. It has a gray box in back of the motor compartment with a button that does nothing when I push it. A red light on this box also. It warms to 101 degrees and no more with thermostat all the way up. I would like it warmer. The metal tag inside says this: "Fountain Valley Spas, with a serial # of 1327178RS511185. Any info would help.
Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Fountain Valley Spas
« on: October 15, 2012, 09:59:54 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Fountain Valley Spas
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 10:40:28 am »
Welcome to the forum!  I'm sure more knowledgeable people will be along shortly, but did you happen to notice any other company names on the control circuitry inside?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

warlock73

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 11:10:54 am »
The control box inside says Len Gordon Company.

warlock73

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 01:41:57 pm »
I ran it in Low Speed Mode last night and today its to 104, but I do not want to run it all the time this way. I also hear the control box clicking about once a minute. Is this normal???

warlock73

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 09:40:49 pm »
Guess I came to the wrong website with no replies. Thanks anyway guys.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 10:03:30 pm »
You probably aren't getting any replies because hat is a very obscure hot tub.  I believe they have been out of business for at leat 10 years.  You probably aren't going to have much luck with an owners manual because they haven't been around in a long time.  I doubt you are going to find many people who re familiar with this brand

Kmill

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 12:03:35 pm »
This "grey box" is probably the thermostat/high limit housing. The "click" should be the thermostat kicking on and off. Does it have a cable that spins when you adjust the temp on it?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 12:03:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42