What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stopped by my dealer today  (Read 2266 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Stopped by my dealer today
« on: September 25, 2012, 04:27:07 pm »
Stopped by at my dealer for chemicals and frog cartridges. He is carrying Nordic Spas. I was very impressed and the small ones come in at a great price point. It's fun to just look and not have the pressure to buy .. ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Stopped by my dealer today
« on: September 25, 2012, 04:27:07 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Stopped by my dealer today
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 05:08:34 pm »
I've always thought that Nordic made a great value/entry level tub. Easily better than any box store product.
Retired

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:02:39 pm »
That is exactly what I said to them..I would far rather have a tub like that with dealer support then to get a tub from a big box store..
Support your dealer so they can support you!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 07:22:20 am »
Stopped by at my dealer for chemicals and frog cartridges. He is carrying Nordic Spas. I was very impressed and the small ones come in at a great price point. It's fun to just look and not have the pressure to buy .. ;)

Your right, about just being fun to look.  I tend to spread where I buy my chemicals from around a bit and it gave me an excuse to keep up on the new models.  Sometimes you really don't get a feel for how a dealer will treat you until after the sale, but having spent many hours in every showroom in town over the past 10 years made for a big part of my decision on where to buy.  I do buy online occasionally, which reminds me, I need to order for of the test strips for my Aqua Check meter.  That thing has been great.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 07:22:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42