What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking to purchase  (Read 3351 times)

brmr036

Looking to purchase
« on: September 23, 2012, 10:46:33 pm »
Hello, I have recently been looking into purchasing a hot tub. I have looked at several models and would like some opinions.

Jacuzzi 365
Sundance  Hamilton
Bahama  Nassau II

Bahama is made by Dynasty

Now I have been told both that Jacuzzi is higher model of sundance and sundance is higher model of Jacuzzi. I do like the positions of the jets on the Bahama spa, but I never heard of them. I would be buying it from a dealer close to my home and they are a very good dealer in pools and spas and we have used them for years for our pool. The dealer sells both the sundance and Bahama, I am just not sure. I will be looking at a Hot Spring spa this week. Just really want a good tub that will be worth my money.

Hot Tub Forum

Looking to purchase
« on: September 23, 2012, 10:46:33 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Looking to purchase
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 12:56:20 am »
Hello, I have recently been looking into purchasing a hot tub. I have looked at several models and would like some opinions.

Jacuzzi 365
Sundance  Hamilton
Bahama  Nassau II

Bahama is made by Dynasty

Now I have been told both that Jacuzzi is higher model of sundance and sundance is higher model of Jacuzzi. I do like the positions of the jets on the Bahama spa, but I never heard of them. I would be buying it from a dealer close to my home and they are a very good dealer in pools and spas and we have used them for years for our pool. The dealer sells both the sundance and Bahama, I am just not sure. I will be looking at a Hot Spring spa this week. Just really want a good tub that will be worth my money.

All 4 of those brands are good options that are worth the money IMO.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 08:20:04 am »

Jacuzzi 365
Sundance  Hamilton
Bahama  Nassau II

Welcome to the forum, I wet tested that Jacuzzi and found it very comfortable, I ended up buying a Sundance, but not that model.

Good luck!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 01:13:48 pm »
Jacuzzi "J-365" or Hot Spring/Limelight "Pulse" are 2 models I would check out

here is a Pulse: big, open seat tub with plenty of jets and plenty of power, 24hr silent circulation, LED's, and a 5yr component warranty

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 01:13:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42