What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Comparing Hot Tub Options $4-6k - Springfield, MA  (Read 37748 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Comparing Hot Tub Options $4-6k - Springfield, MA
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 05:33:49 am »
Typical comment from a salesman.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 05:33:49 am »

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2013, 09:02:43 am »
I'm glad you found the tub you've been looking for!
It sounds like it has a lot of really nice features.
I would, however, have been extremely pissed off if a salesman lied to me about the construction of the frame.
Did you get back with him on that?   

rin-spa-aic

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 10:25:13 am »
I didn't ever get back to him.
I bought it from a exhibition and the guy I dealt with was factory, not local.
I would have been very interested to go back and look at the one they had torn open for demo to see if I just overlooked the wood components during the buying process.
Didn't get a chance to go back to the exhibition this year, so will be another 9months or so until I take another look.
Somehow I doubt I would have to worry about any changes in technology lol.

Spa has been great in the first year of ownership.
I did add an extra layer of insulation for piece of mind.

Also I put a thermal blanket in. The blanket makes a huge difference in the wear on the cover and noticeable dent in the electric bill as well.  The first one I used was an DIY job and IMHO not the correct foam even though it was indicated by the foam manufacturer. It started to break down after a few months.

Just received one of the ones recommended on this forum for Christmas and will be installing it this coming week.
I'm sure I will have even better results with this one, and hopefully a longer life.

One interesting thing is that I had a hard time with my tried and true Nature2 + MPS routine that has worked in other spas in the past.
I just couldn't get it to perform in this spa, also had trouble using a mostly dichlor routine.  I've since switched to bleach as daily sanitizer and have not had any issues since.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 10:25:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42