What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Why wouldn't I just buy this from Costco instead of $14k on an Sundance Aspen?  (Read 31670 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Well, after talking with my local dealer and agreeing to a better price, we went with the Aspen.

I could have saved some money by going with the Optima (we wet tested it this morning as well as re-testing the Aspen), but the wife and kids really wanted the Aspen; so that's what we went with.

Thanks for all your help and comments.

George

It's to bad you can't go out now and compare (wet test) your new tub against the garbage offering from Costco. Take the sides off look at the insulation, listen to which is quieter, feel the difference in the jetting, itchy versus smooth feel, the fit and finish and everything else that makes the Sundance different from the brand sold at Costco today. Cause the brand will change tomorrow.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

hitmanhite

Dang it, I wanted him to get the Costco one......he never was going to get it anyway, just needed someone to validate choices he already made.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42