What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot tub problem  (Read 2294 times)

Ilovemyhottub

hot tub problem
« on: December 10, 2012, 10:16:25 am »
I'm hoping that someone out there can advise me.  My hot tub was shutting on and off when I turned on the GFI.  A message of HL was on the display.  Then it changed to r59, and I don't know what that means and have never seen it before.  Now the display is alternating between showing 0 and then r59, and the tub is not even coming on, just making a little noise as if it is trying to start but can't.  Also, at one point, my husband had placed a piece of insulation blocking off the vent that is attached to the side.  Does anyone out there know if that would have an effect on the hot tub - the HL reading, for instance.  If we can't figure this out, I think we will just have to drain the tub and just wait for spring to deal with it.  Thanks for listening.

Hot Tub Forum

hot tub problem
« on: December 10, 2012, 10:16:25 am »

Ilovemyhottub

Re: hot tub problem
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 11:59:23 am »
Strange to reply to my own query.  However, right now, my hot tub seems to working fine (without my hiring a service technician!), so wanted everyone to know.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: hot tub problem
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 11:59:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42