What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Reasons for wanting/having a hot tub  (Read 3456 times)

vangoghsear

Reasons for wanting/having a hot tub
« on: July 26, 2012, 08:02:06 am »
I just recently purchased a 6' round Bullfrog hot tub.   I have wanted a hot tub for years because I found them very relaxing.  I read that hydro-therapy can help a person "center" themselves, and I find that to be the case. 

That was my reason for wanting one.  What was yours?

Hot Tub Forum

Reasons for wanting/having a hot tub
« on: July 26, 2012, 08:02:06 am »

hottubinthetrees

Re: Reasons for wanting/having a hot tub
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 01:41:54 am »
Hot tubs are so versatile in the way they provide an amazing source of relaxation anytime, hydrotherapy to sooth sore muscles, or my favorite, intimate time with my wife. It's a vacation anytime I want.

Philpug

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 10:19:36 am »
We didn't necessarily want the upkeep of a hot tub, but our friends decided that we needed a hot tub for our ski house so that they could enjoy it.
When we got married last winter they took up a collection and, long story short, we have a hot tub and use it every day. 
We have good friends.  :)

vangoghsear

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 06:16:12 pm »
...or my favorite, intimate time with my wife. It's a vacation anytime I want.

That is another reason I wanted a hot tub.  I had been buying those...shudder...bags of water, the little $50 pools with the blowup ring top, so that the wife and I could go take a dip occasionally.  the problem was, it was never warm enough for her, except once or twice a season; she likes the water in the 90's.  So I figured, geez, that's hot tub range.  Enter the hot tub.  I love the last quote you wrote too.  It does always feel like vacation in the hot tub.  Thanks for the response!  :D

We didn't necessarily want the upkeep of a hot tub, but our friends decided that we needed a hot tub for our ski house so that they could enjoy it.
When we got married last winter they took up a collection and, long story short, we have a hot tub and use it every day. 
We have good friends.  :)

That's a great story...and great friends!  Thanks for the response!  :D

SnowHot

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 12:29:17 pm »
Thanks Vangoghsear.  I'm PhilPugs wife, and like Phil, I think we have some pretty awesome friends.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 12:29:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42