What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: spa frog (caldera martinique) vs ace system (limelight flair)  (Read 2865 times)

newguy35

hey guys.  i am going to be a first time hot tub owner in the not too distant future, and have narrowed my choices between the caldera martinique and limelight flair.  the martinique has the spa frog system (ozonator optional).  the flair has the ozonator (i think as an option) but also offers the ace system.  my question is does anyone know if one system more effectively (and easily) keeps the water clear and clean? on the flair, would the ace AND ozonator be overkill?  any feedback on which options are more important and effective than others would be greatly appreciated. feel free to also offer your opinion on which tub you would choose between the two, and why.

thanks!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: spa frog (caldera martinique) vs ace system (limelight flair)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:01:10 pm »
they are 2 systems that both work in their own regard, the ACE may be easier overall to maintain but both will work,  ACE and ozone could be used in conjunction with each other if you have a tub that will be a very heavy use tub.  A gun to my head I would take the ACE, the soaking experience is very nice, the water is soft and as long as you start-up the system properly its super easy to maintain through the life of your water.

Obviously both tubs are Watkins products so either way your getting a good manufacture backing the product you will eventually choose and since we only carry Hot Spring now I'll tell you what I like about the Flair (obviously some of these features are on both tubs): 24hr silent circulation pump + 2 jet pumps, 2lb FiberCor insulation, 5yr. component warranty, ACE compatible, comfortable lounge with calf and foot jets and now for 2012 they have the all vertical Hot Spring design cabinets which are very sharp. A lot of nice features for a very fair price if you compare it to other tubs in the same range, this tub has been a pretty hot ticket, I know I've sold 3 this month and working on my 4th

Hot Tub Forum

Re: spa frog (caldera martinique) vs ace system (limelight flair)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:01:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42