What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: chemicals newbie  (Read 2823 times)

dodgy99uk

chemicals newbie
« on: June 07, 2012, 12:44:21 pm »
i have had my hot tub for a couple of months now and i have all the correct chemicals but i think i am putting them in incorrectly my soft tub is a m-spa blue it holds 850 litres of water and i have to use ph plus because my water in my town and surrounding area can anyone help me by answering these two questions

how much of both do i put in and in what amount of hot water and
Also can I put them in one after the other and if so which is first and which is second,
And do i have to leave a period time after filling the tub with hot water.

cheers in advance folks

Chlorine is chlorine granules Fi-Clor SPA products and contain 55% available chlorine
also i am
using ph plus also and i need to now how tostop it from clouding up as this is a major major problem for me i am on a water meter and i cant keep fillling it up

dosage is 20 mills in warm water of chlorine then i add to water after dissolving
and the ph is 25g in warm water then add to spa

i need to know frequency of adding chemicals and can i add them at the same time obviously not mixed together.

cheers
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:55:39 pm by dodgy99uk »

Hot Tub Forum

chemicals newbie
« on: June 07, 2012, 12:44:21 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: chemicals newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 12:52:15 pm »
i have had my hot tub for a couple of months now and i have all the correct chemicals

And exactly what would those chemical be??

but i think i am putting them in incorrectly my soft tub is a m-spa blue it holds 850 litres of water and i have to use ph plus

pH plus could be a couple of different chemicals. WHAT chemical, exactly, is it (read the label of ingredients)

because my water in my town and surrounding area can anyone help me by answering these two questions

Huh????? Please read what you wrote, and correct.

how much of both do i put in

Both WHAT? You only listed one chemical

If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

dodgy99uk

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 01:50:40 pm »
Chlorine is chlorine granules Fi-Clor SPA products and contain 55% available chlorine
also i am
using ph plus also and i need to now how tostop it from clouding up as this is a major major problem for me i am on a water meter and i cant keep fillling it up

dosage is 20 mills in warm water of chlorine then i add to water after dissolving
and the ph is 25g in warm water then add to spa

i need to know frequency of adding chemicals and can i add them at the same time obviously not mixed together.

cheers

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 01:50:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42