What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I am in withdrawal !!!~! Just conversation.....  (Read 2650 times)

MargeeTx

I am in withdrawal !!!~! Just conversation.....
« on: June 09, 2012, 12:55:05 am »
Hi folks:  well old tub is being picked up in the morning...and new one is being delivered Monday at 3:30.  I am going from a plain old 6 jet tub to one with 80 jets, two waterfalls....WOW!  This is the first time since 2001 that I have spent the day working in the yard, washing and cleaning the old tub for the new owners, and getting ready for the delivery.  Electrician has the 220 line ready....anyway, I didn't have my tub after a long day working outside.  I cannot believe how much I miss my soak... and not having the tub to get into to!   I am sitting here in bed with two hot pads to my aching hip/back, and realize just how much the tub has become part of my routine.  Even though I travel nearly every other week, I still manage a soak in the hotel tubs...mostly yuccky, but after fracturing my pelvis in 9 places several years ago, the tub is the only relief I can get after a long day at work.  As a nurse, I know the therapeutic advantages of hydrotherapy, but the stars, the peacefulness, the relaxation, and the ability to just ' get away from it all' is priceless.  I have read so many of the posts here, and this is a grand place to learn and understand water chemistry, maintanance, and just plain nice folks.  The tub does have an ozonater...plan to use Nature 2, Diclor...have ordered the Taylor K-2006 kit.  I am so glad that I will never use BacquaSpa again.  I hope the folks that bought the old tub will enjoy and use it as much as we have...it is like an old friend.  I have re-landscaped the area around the concrete pad, which is is just off the deck...and it looks beautiful.  Maybe we will have some of our famous TEXAS heat on Monday, and I will get into the tub...even before it warms up!!  Well, I am going to finish watching the RANGERS...at least they seem to be having a better night tonight than the past few games.  I am sure I will have lots of questions as I learn how to take care of the new spa....thanks to you all for answering my 'stoopid questions' and not shooting me!!!  BTW, any other nurses or policemen on the forum???  Margee

Hot Tub Forum

I am in withdrawal !!!~! Just conversation.....
« on: June 09, 2012, 12:55:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42