What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tub Rub?  (Read 3653 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Tub Rub?
« on: May 02, 2012, 04:39:21 pm »
  Recently heard these were discontinued?   What are you using of have been using for replacement??

Hot Tub Forum

Tub Rub?
« on: May 02, 2012, 04:39:21 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Tub Rub?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 10:37:39 am »
Bhueller? Bhueller? Ferris Bhueller?

Water Boy

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:45:02 am »
What the heck is tub rub Jim?? I have never heard of it.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 02:33:30 pm »
When I heard they were being discontinued, I think I bought up every available case on the West coast :-)

Sorry, even with that, I'm almost out of stock.

The Tub Rub cleaning pad can be used with or without liquid cleaning solutions and is designed for fast, safe and effective cleaning of spa and hot tub surfaces. The Tub Rub does not affect spa or hot tub chemistry. Use the Tub Rub as a cleaner, or as an applicator for surface maintenance products. The wetter the pad the better the cleaning action. Quickly cleans scum lines, grime, and scale on spa and hot tub surfaces. Use on tile, fiberglass, acrylic, Quarite, chrome, ceramics, stainless steel, plastic and more! Contains all natural ingredients and leaves no residue. Completely child safe. Measures 4" x 4".

If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 05:52:53 pm »
When I heard they were being discontinued, I think I bought up every available case on the West coast :-)

Sorry, even with that, I'm almost out of stock.

The Tub Rub cleaning pad can be used with or without liquid cleaning solutions and is designed for fast, safe and effective cleaning of spa and hot tub surfaces. The Tub Rub does not affect spa or hot tub chemistry. Use the Tub Rub as a cleaner, or as an applicator for surface maintenance products. The wetter the pad the better the cleaning action. Quickly cleans scum lines, grime, and scale on spa and hot tub surfaces. Use on tile, fiberglass, acrylic, Quarite, chrome, ceramics, stainless steel, plastic and more! Contains all natural ingredients and leaves no residue. Completely child safe. Measures 4" x 4".

magic erasers work fine

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 05:52:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42