What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: funny hot tub dream  (Read 3764 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
funny hot tub dream
« on: April 29, 2012, 05:26:19 pm »
I had the weirdest dream last night and I have to share..lol. I was in a hot tub with friends and the sides of the tub were some kind of soft material that allowed you to just push your drink into the material and it stayed there.. So I had a beer and just jammed it into the side of the tub and it sunk into the material and stayed there..When I pulled the drink out, the tub went back to normal..LOl..I just thought that was funny...maybe I just need another beer.. ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

funny hot tub dream
« on: April 29, 2012, 05:26:19 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: funny hot tub dream
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 08:20:39 pm »
Or less beer?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Waterbug

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 11:18:04 pm »
That kind of reminds me of "The Great Hot Tub Story".  It all started out with 4 people in a hot tub and lots of wine.  Basically we started a game/story, to pass the time, and each person had to add the next line.  The object was to make your line so rediculous that the next person would find it dificult/impossible to follow, with a new line.  It was many years ago, so the details of the story are a little fuzzy, but I do remember that a tomato plant grew/creeped under the hot tub cover to escape a frosty night.  The tub turned on and the jets made tomato soup.  This infuriated the tomato plant and it devoured the entire town.  As I said, there was lots of wine involved.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 07:00:59 am »
I had a nightmare last night, pump #1 froze up. That 's going to cost me.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 11:02:18 am »
I had the weirdest dream last night and I have to share..lol. I was in a hot tub with friends and the sides of the tub were some kind of soft material that allowed you to just push your drink into the material and it stayed there.. So I had a beer and just jammed it into the side of the tub and it sunk into the material and stayed there..When I pulled the drink out, the tub went back to normal..LOl..I just thought that was funny...maybe I just need another beer.. ;D

Sounds like maybe you had a few before bedtime?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 11:02:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42