What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: first time buyer advice  (Read 3274 times)

jcharbo

first time buyer advice
« on: April 24, 2012, 09:27:39 am »
Hi, does anyone have any suggestions of what and where to buy in the New Orleans area.  I'm looking for something that's good quality and will last and that will accomodate at least 5 people.
thanks
Jeremey

Hot Tub Forum

first time buyer advice
« on: April 24, 2012, 09:27:39 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: first time buyer advice
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 09:52:12 am »
 Look up Jacuzzi,Hot Spring and Sundance go to their find a dealer section and it should tell you if any are around.  There is also Arctic,Artesain and Marquis as well.     

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 11:00:53 am »
Hi, does anyone have any suggestions of what and where to buy in the New Orleans area.  I'm looking for something that's good quality and will last and that will accomodate at least 5 people.
thanks
Jeremey

The websites for all the major manufacturers will have dealer locators allowing you to enter your zip code to see who is local. Without knowing who is in your area my short list of brands I'd recommend would be Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi and Sundance. See who is local and pay a few visits.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 07:02:38 am »
thanks
Jeremey

The websites for all the major manufacturers will have dealer locators allowing you to enter your zip code to see who is local. Without knowing who is in your area my short list of brands I'd recommend would be Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi and Sundance. See who is local and pay a few visits.

Good reminder, occasionally I check the MFG websites to see if anyone in my area has come and gone.  Occasionally a MFG requires you to enter personal information to find out if there is a dealer in your area. I hate that. I think I'll check again.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 07:02:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42