What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thanks For The Great Advice  (Read 2996 times)

DC

Thanks For The Great Advice
« on: April 19, 2012, 12:07:04 pm »
I’ve been lurking here for nearly a year and want to thank the squad of  helpful  posters that contribute to this site. You folks are fantastic! Last year at about this time I was in Iraq dreaming about soaking in a hot tub on a cool morning. I found this site and began my quest to purchase a tub.  After much online research and visiting several dealers, my wife bought a Sundance Dover from a phenomenal local dealer. She had it installed before I returned from overseas (yes, she is incredible).  No, I did not get to wet-test but I did get to view a video of my son dry testing the model we were most interested in. With your help I quickly learned to manage my water quality and I have enjoyed our fantastic tub 1.7 times per day since November. Again, thanks for your help.

DC

Hot Tub Forum

Thanks For The Great Advice
« on: April 19, 2012, 12:07:04 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Thanks For The Great Advice
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 01:34:57 pm »
1.7 !! I love that. I am lucky to get in mine 1.65 time per day.

Glad you got the help you needed: there are many great and helpful people here.

Welcome home, and welcome to Spatopia!

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 05:08:46 pm »
Welcome to the forum!   I think after 9 years I'm probably under a 1.0 times per day usage on my tub.  Enjoy.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 05:08:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42