What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Another reason to find a great dealer  (Read 3908 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Another reason to find a great dealer
« on: April 13, 2012, 10:43:59 am »
I got a new cover for my tub a few months ago and my son installed it. At 21, he's a typical male (sorry guys but it's so true) ;)..he knows everything. ;D I have a covermate lifter that requires the hooks to install into the center flap of the cover. He fed it through only the outside flap which resulted in lots of stress on that single thickness of vinyl. BUT he insisted it was right. ANyway, I decided to be proactive and get a new lifter and have it installed properly before my cover ripped. (the stress on the stitching was very evident) My dealer ordered it and yesterday the technician arrived to install it. He called me out and told me that in good faith he couldn't install the new lifter. My old one was just fine, just needed to adjust the cover so that the hooks fed through both thicknesses of vinyl...mmmm So he fixed the cover and took the lifter back to my dealer..I have been impressed over and over again by my dealer and his staff...Just saved me $$$$..think I'll go buy a new Vera Bradley pocketbook! :)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Another reason to find a great dealer
« on: April 13, 2012, 10:43:59 am »

Hot Spring Ace

Re: Another reason to find a great dealer
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 10:51:52 am »
I got a new cover for my tub a few months ago and my son installed it. At 21, he's a typical male (sorry guys but it's so true) ;)..

...Just saved me $$$$..think I'll go buy a new Vera Bradley pocketbook! :)

Saved you money so you went out to buy an expensive purse? If I didn't like you I'd make a crack about that being typical female but I'll refrain from doing so. ;) 8)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:29:48 pm »
 Having a dealer that will take care of you is worth it's weight in gold.  Then you get a dealer like Smackmans that promised him the moon, took his money yet FAILED to deliver the customer service he was told he would have.   It's really sad what he has had to go through just to get a flow switch replaced. 

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 05:24:28 pm »
Yes, I so much appreciate my dealer. I actually wish he sold cars too..and I didn't really go buy a pocketbook..but that is a family joke for when I get mad at my husband. (who incidentally assisted my son in the bad install)!!Actually, I donated some of that money to the humane society...and that is a true fact :)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 05:29:35 pm »
Yes, I so much appreciate my dealer. I actually wish he sold cars too..and I didn't really go buy a pocketbook..but that is a family joke for when I get mad at my husband. (who incidentally assisted my son in the bad install)!!Actually, I donated some of that money to the humane society...and that is a true fact :)

Our 3 dogs, 2 cats and lizard all thank you.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 06:33:48 pm »
Hopefully they wont need to be rescued by the humane society  ???

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 06:33:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42