What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Info and Advice  (Read 3005 times)

gaznlou

Info and Advice
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:48:25 am »
Hi All, new to the hot tub world, enjoying it very much, I have just purchased a Spa form Grand canyon 7 seater tub, any advice, things to look out for etc ?
Does anyone have PDF I can read up on or know where I get gat a handbook from ?
Regards
Gaz

Hot Tub Forum

Info and Advice
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:48:25 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Info and Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:11:34 am »
Welcome to the forum,  While I'm not familiar with that model of hot tub. My only advice is, don't fret the water maintenance.  It frequently seems harder than it is when you first start out.  That belief has come to the creation of what we here call "Chas' law"  which states that new tub owners should dump the water and refill the tub after a month. Chas may come along and explain the rationale, but newbies tend to make mistakes at first and you will quickly come to appreciate  clean fresh water.   

Since I'm not familar with that tub model, photos are welcome.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 11:05:43 am »
You generally only need to do the one-month water change once. After that, every three or four months seems to be a good interval.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

gaznlou

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 07:29:06 am »
Cheers Guy's good to know, I did have a smaller inflatable tub for 3 years (Layzee Spa) no real problem with the water on that one, seemed to get hold of the Chlorine on that, so time will tell, I will try and post some pictures when I get chance.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 07:29:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42